The Labour Party

Socially disenfranchised people are those who suffer structural racism or bigotry from the majority. So your LGBT, religious/ethnics groups such as Jews/Muslims, immigrants, etc. People who get labelled and that.

So thick racists with less teeth than GCSEs who get labelled as thick racists, and without opportunities could be included?

This seems very similar to the Thangam Debbonaire interview about Rwanda flights, and Labour really need to get their communication sorted.

As with that, it looks like she's trying to say 2 things:
1. That they don't need to repeal legislation, when it's quicker just to stop using it. Just because the police have powers doesn't mean they have to use them - if the Home Secretary says they expect a lighter touch or they will have to legislate then that will happen.
2. That there is limited time in parliament, and a new Labour government will have a list of positive things that it wants to get done first - It won't want to be tied down repealing legislation that it doesn't intend to enforce.

I don't understand why that's so difficult to say, but hopefully they'll get all the shadow ministers in a room and get them reciting the lines like parrots, so that they don't have to gabble on like this.

This seems very similar to the Thangam Debbonaire interview about Rwanda flights, and Labour really need to get their communication sorted.

As with that, it looks like she's trying to say 2 things:
1. That they don't need to repeal legislation, when it's quicker just to stop using it. Just because the police have powers doesn't mean they have to use them - if the Home Secretary says they expect a lighter touch or they will have to legislate then that will happen.
2. That there is limited time in parliament, and a new Labour government will have a list of positive things that it wants to get done first - It won't want to be tied down repealing legislation that it doesn't intend to enforce.

I don't understand why that's so difficult to say, but hopefully they'll get all the shadow ministers in a room and get them reciting the lines like parrots, so that they don't have to gabble on like this.
I think they’ve finally got the line straight regarding the NHS, at least.

The full interview taking calls from the public

Comes across well but is still a politician I wouldn't trust to take my Dog out for a walk.

We have hit rock bottom in politics in this country,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.