The Labour Party

But can’t you see nobody wants small differences. Imagine a politician using that line in a run up to an election, is that all that’s being offered
But you wouldn't believe me if I promised big differences.

Just vote Labour. Things can only get better.

Or do you really think the Tories (these Tories) can't make things still worse?

Last edited:

Are you gonna change the voting system? I believe the conference voted for it.

Do you want the Torys to remain in power?
I have said on many occasions they all pee n the same pot.
You may think Labour politicians will look after the working classes but there are so few of them from that background they are more comfortable with their own middle class friends.
Who ever gets in it will be business as usual just with different clothes on.

But you cannot make promises you cannot afford to pay for.
If changes are done by borrowing mortgage and debt costs will go up.

You may think Labour politicians will look after the working classes but there are so few of them from that background they are more comfortable with their own middle class friends.
This ‘All the same‘ is wearing thin. So, you believe that Labour, or any of the other major parties, will act like the recent Tory party has?

The Tories will be remembered for lies, cronyism, parties, wrecking the economy, COVID deaths, and so much more. They’re not all the same and I’d like to think that other MPs would act with honesty and integrity, something the Tories just do not possess, the self-serving cunts.

As for continuing to support their way of doing business, people are either mad or are making something out of it. You know which that is.

It's not a difficult question though is it, Simple Yes or No. I mean mines a No for what it's worth.

Pretty sure New Labour were also "business as usual", but actually did quite a lot for education and the NHS, with large increases in education spending, and significant reductions in NHS waiting lists. There were large drops in child and pensioner poverty. The Tories had spent years taking apart any low wage protections, but the Minimum Wage is now so well established that even the Tories compete to increase it.

Business as usual is exactly what the Tories want us to think - just because Labour is centre-left, rather than hard left, it's ridiculous to suggest they won't be a lot better for the poorer/more vulnerable members of society than the Tories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.