The Labour Party

Just carry on
Thanks for using the get out clause and confirming your continued intention.

By the way, I don’t give a fuck who you vote for but now I know what your tendency is then at least I know now to debate it with you.
Great you don’t care about my voting intentions, I would be more concerned if you did care.
Will you be volunteering to do door to door canvassing at the next Election, just curious

Who would I vote for, I don’t want to sound like a politician but I will genuinely listen to all the policies nearer the time.
I won’t vote Green, Liberal or Independent..
I am at an age where none of them can do me real damage and financially I will be better off under Labour particularly if they hold their word on things like Council Tax.
It will be something like animal rights, very close to my heart, dare I say control of immigration, without offending, or law and order that will swing me to either Labour or Conservative.
What will definitely put me off a Party if they put someone like Angela Rayner on and she shouts down those nasty Tories as soon as they start to say something.
I don’t want mob rule and I am quite capable of making my own mind up Thankyou.
Well that same Angela Rayner shouted down Hunt the **** for his support of Fox Hunting when she called him out. Borris, May all of them vocal about their support for dogs ripping fuck out of a Fox yet Labour put the ban in place. So I guess that animal rights which is close to your heart surely couldn't of allowed you to vote for those Two Tory clowns.

Well that same Angela Rayner shouted down Hunt the **** for his support of Fox Hunting when she called him out. Borris, May all of them vocal about their support for dogs ripping fuck out of a Fox yet Labour put the ban in place. So I guess that animal rights which is close to your heart surely couldn't of allowed you to vote for those Two Tory clowns.
At the risk of repeating myself I will look at all the issues, add weight to those that are close to my heart and then make a decision which is what I assume a lot will do . I have never worked n the principle over my dead body

Just carry on
Great you don’t care about my voting intentions, I would be more concerned if you did care.
Will you be volunteering to do door to door canvassing at the next Election, just curious
Not at all, why would I need to. My only question was WRT your continued obfuscation of what your intentions.

It’s not very good trying to have a chat on a forum as you don’t get the full picture but at a guess I’d suggest you are a Tory voter who is feeling a little insecure in your intention to carry on regardless and are scoping ways to round your thoughts in the affirmative.

Like I say, I have no issue with who people want to vote for, what I don’t get is how some can’t be straight when taking about these things. If you want to carry on voting Tory, Labour, Lib Dem, whoever, it doesn’t matter, being honest in why you are, is.

Only in my opinion, obviously, and that’s why I’m upfront with my vote and why. ‘Whataboutery‘ and ‘All the sameism’ are just deflection tactics for those conflicted.

The next general election in my opinion will be the lowest ever turn out. Nothing between Tory and Labour that I can see
As you will see from the responses your not allowed to have an opinion that differs from the same old faces…..that’s why a lot don’t bother posting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.