The Labour Party

She was far from being frrom a working class family.

They were Middle class methodists and her father was mayor, aldeman and local pastor, and according to george orwell very well known for touching up his teenage shop girls

no wonder why she got on with jimmy saville
Small business owner and lay preacher ? Wouldn't that have made him lower middle class?
Most likely really yeah. My main point was that Attlee was not working class but was a good PM for the working class so it doesn’t much matter what background politicians are from as long as they’re a good politician.

NHS is not fit for purpose, whether privatisation is the answer even partisl is up for debate. To my mind it needs an overhaul to remove inefficiency.
I'll add 'remove inefficiency' to reform, cooperation, overhaul and partnership to my list of euphemisms for privatisation.

It’s becoming ever more clear that politicians from both the major political parties feel that privatisation of some degree is the way forwards for our beloved NHS.

Depressing.

It’s becoming ever more clear that politicians from both the major political parties feel that privatisation of some degree is the way forwards for our beloved NHS.

Depressing.
In some ways I'm actually more annoyed with the dishonesty about it than the actual privatisation.

I'll add 'remove inefficiency' to reform, cooperation, overhaul and partnership to my list of euphemisms for privatisation.
Disagree it's giving current or future management the tools to run the organisation effectively whether that is gov run or private is a policy decision both can be effective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.