The Labour Party

The irony on here is that the most ardent of Labour supporters post most of the stuff that can stop them winning the next election.

Meanwhile on the Tory thread, they never admit any wrong doing.

It’s probably why they get in so much.
From what I’ve seen, they don’t even get involved in the Tory thread so would rather have them running the country as they want to be so far ‘Hamster’.

They come across as the proper Tory Tories to me, proper bots.

From what I’ve seen, they don’t even get involved in the Tory thread so would rather have them running the country as they want to be so far ‘Hamster’.

They come across as the proper Tory Tories to me, proper bots.
They’re not bots. They care.

Sadly, that care splits their vote and allows the Tories back in.

Ideology Vs pragmatism.

I think the websites trying to identify which party is best in each constituency to annihilate the Tories will do a roaring trade.

The risk is that some like Rees Mogg's have Labour and Lib Dem vying to be the main challenger, leaving the likes of RM still MPs. The lack of a Portillo moment will have one advantage. We'd see less of Rees Mogg on TV than we've seen of Portillo.
I suspect we'll see a boost in those kind of seats at the next election with an unofficial Labour/LibDem pact.

No chance of anything formal, but lots of seats will probably see little money, and minimal get out the vote campaigning for one party or the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.