The Labour Party

Anything will be better than what we’ve had over the last 13 years.
The promises made will be directly affected by the mess left behind by the current administration, any progress made will be undone by the next Tory government that’s what happens if people are fickle and vote for personal wealth rather than the good of all.
Starmer said he will tax the vast profits of the Energy companies and the tax perks private education receives I’m optimistic about the future.
I want to be optimistic.

I live in a fairly safe Labour seat and will hold my nose and vote for them.

My concern is we'll have 5 years of caretaker Keir not wanting to rock the boat with the media or business booted out after one term by the further right Tory party who spend 5 years attacking him on being soft on migration and allowing me to use women toilets.

Labour might get a wafer thin majority and that would be enough just to maintain this shit course rather than do anything radical like making the rich pay their fair share.

I want to be optimistic.

I live in a fairly safe Labour seat and will hold my nose and vote for them.

My concern is we'll have 5 years of caretaker Keir not wanting to rock the boat with the media or business booted out after one term by the further right Tory party who spend 5 years attacking him on being soft on migration and allowing me to use women toilets.

Labour might get a wafer thin majority and that would be enough just to maintain this shit course rather than do anything radical like making the rich pay their fair share.

If they have a large majority it's difficult to see how they could be a one term government unless there's huge instability.

People aren't that daft to vote the Tories back in after five years and it hasn't happened for a long time.

Did she come across as all for banks and businesses, not caring about the little person?

She is very much a part of that establishment so little wonder they are in support of her.

There will be no surprises for the banks and business from any of her budgets or Labour policy and they know it.

A good thing as more turmoil is the last thing needed but as for creating the promised changes for the average man and woman in the street?

I wouldn’t hold your breath.

She is very much a part of that establishment so little wonder they are in support of her.

There will be no surprises for the banks and business from any of her budgets or Labour policy and they know it.

A good thing as more turmoil is the last thing needed but as for creating the promised changes for the average man and woman in the street?

I wouldn’t hold your breath.
Is that what you got from her speech or from your own informed perspective?

Is that what you got from her speech or from your own informed perspective?

Seen several interviews and pieces today from Business representatives through to the Governor of the B of E all happy to endorse her and this Labour.

She is ex B of E, an economist they trust won’t rock the boat.

Its crazy times when they react to a Labour politician they way they normally only ever react to a Tory.

Seen several interviews and pieces today from Business representatives through to the Governor of the B of E all happy to endorse her and this Labour.

She is ex B of E, an economist they trust won’t rock the boat.

Its crazy times when they react to a Labour politician they way they normally only ever react to a Tory.
Maybe it’s because Labour have a plan that will steady the ship, not lurching from side to the other like the Tories have been doing.

Let‘s face it, after the debacle of 13 years of underfunding in all areas of society, for the short term we’re probably going to have to use the private sector to bring about any type of investment as we just don’t have the money to do anything sizeable. That’s why Labour will have to keep them sweet whilst also ensuring that there is still a future for public ownership.

Tightropes, and all that.

Maybe it’s because Labour have a plan that will steady the ship, not lurching from side to the other like the Tories have been doing.

Let‘s face it, after the debacle of 13 years of underfunding in all areas of society, for the short term we’re probably going to have to use the private sector to bring about any type of investment as we just don’t have the money to do anything sizeable. That’s why Labour will have to keep them sweet whilst also ensuring that there is still a future for public ownership.

Tightropes, and all that.

Dress it how we want, they trust her, she is one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.