The Labour Party

To what extent we don't know because his supporters, this is hilarious btw, are hoping he has been lying to grab some votes.

How great is that :-) anyhow there is one thing even the most ardent tory would struggle to sell. Labour would be more incompetent. I'm really not sure that's possible.
He should look at Biden and what he's done. (Not his biggest fan either)

Small incremental gains for the majority which the big corporates have sustained a hit, albeit minor in their profit schemes.

I'm not a fan of being told were skint and you plebs are paying the tab again.

That remains to be seen.

Austerity Reeves preparing us for another fucking without lube says to me were gonna get Cameron style government.
Reeves has been banging the "welfare state should be squeezed" drum for a decade, she has always been an osbourne type of tory mimdset on public investmemt, as soon as starmer apointed her you knew anything he promised in the leadership campaign was up for scrapping

That remains to be seen.

Austerity Reeves preparing us for another fucking without lube says to me were gonna get Cameron style government.
I think we need to stop thinking in terms of left and right and just start with the basics. Are these current/prospective leaders massive arseholes? Do they deserve to be in power? The tories fail that test. The detail of labour's policy is irrelevant. I'm voting tactically for the annihilation of tories.

I think the main things that we can realistically hope for are:

1. More competent management.
2. Less corruption and downright sleaze. (Less not none. I am a realist.)
3. Small tweaks here and there, almost too subtle to be noticed.

After 4-5 years, people will be so grateful for stability and lack of scandal they will probably grant a further term. And in that second term, maybe, you might see some genuine change.

I think the main things that we can realistically hope for are:

1. More competent management.
2. Less corruption and downright sleaze. (Less not none. I am a realist.)
3. Small tweaks here and there, almost too subtle to be noticed.

After 4-5 years, people will be so grateful for stability and lack of scandal they will probably grant a further term. And in that second term, maybe, you might see some genuine change.
Not sure on 3. I suspect any actual policies being announced and then happening will be noticed.

The Tories appear to have become a party that does fuck all actual governmenting by design.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.