The Labour Party

Popped out to the shops before and threw LBC on the radio. Iain Dale was on saying that he was impressed with Reeve but was a little disappointed that she didn’t set out an economic strategy.

I know he’s a disgruntled Tory but surely he understands that if Labour set out how they are going to do things, there will be a large chance that the Tories will just rip it off and repackage it as their own. It’s not like the Tories haven’t set precedent over issues that they could not resolve.

They have set out plans.

Initial £1Billion but then improvements to services coming not through taxation or borrowing but from investment from business, for every £1 of government spend they expect £3 from business growing the economy.

Its all a bit 6th form to me I will be honest, wishful thinking if you like but time will tell I suppose.

Popped out to the shops before and threw LBC on the radio. Iain Dale was on saying that he was impressed with Reeve but was a little disappointed that she didn’t set out an economic strategy.

I know he’s a disgruntled Tory but surely he understands that if Labour set out how they are going to do things, there will be a large chance that the Tories will just rip it off and repackage it as their own. It’s not like the Tories haven’t set precedent over issues that they could not resolve.
On radio 4 this morning they described Labour policy as being the smallest possible target. I.e. the less they say the more people will just see them as the alternative to the tories. Loads of hard lefty types will hate it but it's not there votes that will win or lose the next election.

If this is the way to maximise the tory defeat then I'm all for it.

That’s true last Xmas Starmer indicated raising the Smoking age year by year and the Tories have now pinched the idea, that’s exactly what they do so far better to keep ideas close

They have set out plans.

Initial £1Billion but then improvements to services coming not through taxation or borrowing but from investment from business, for every £1 of government spend they expect £3 from business growing the economy.

Its all a bit 6th form to me I will be honest, wishful thinking if you like but time will tell I suppose.
Is that Labour or Conservative? Have Labour or the Tories costed their plan?

Poor Labour, no wonder why we see their leader as a bit of a loser, he doesn’t quite have a chance to shine against such a backdrop.

They have set out plans.

If they presented an economic strategy that needed a BA(Hons) Economics to understand then they'd be accused of being remote.
But then again maybe the electorate would rather leave it to the posh boys that went to Eton and Oxford because they only do what's best for everyone.

If they presented an economic strategy that needed a BA(Hons) Economics to understand then they'd be accused of being remote.
But then again maybe the electorate would rather leave it to the posh boys that went to Eton and Oxford because they only do what's best for everyone.

Well luckily Reeves went to New College Oxford and then the London School of Economics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.