The Labour Party

Hmm let’s get this straight.

Sunak’s speech.
- Cancelled HS2 after a week of denials.
- Smoking ban
- Renaming A Levels and T Levels again.
- Farage welcome in the party.

Starmer Speech.
- 1.5m new homes. Tax on foreigners buying houses which will raise £25m a year to clear the planning backlog.
- Set up a covid fraud recovery department
- close non-Dom tax loophole to raise £3.6B a year ringfenced for the NHS

And you think Sunak’s conference went better?
Please read my posts if you comment me, please! I didn't mention Sunak anywhere, nor the Tory conference. I am not interested in that at all, as I Know what to expect.

Regarding Starmer's speech
-1.5m new homes. :: he won't build 10000 homes with OBR's role as Reeves put forward, he won't do ANYTHING with OBR in it suggested role.
-Tax on foreigners buying houses which will raise £25m a year to clear the planning backlog: 25 mil a year, really!!!!! YOu cannot buy a PL sub for that money. By the way, the same foreigners that were fucked by Brexit in and out, the very thing he is terrified to mention even!
-Set up a covid fraud recovery department - to do what exactly? To set up a criminal investigation against the previous government, to prove it was a criminal act and then what....take the money from the firms who legally went for auctioned contracts. Good luck with that. My wife would love opportunity do rep those firm and earn some dosh.
-close non-Dom tax loophole to raise £3.6B a year ringfenced for the NHS :: this is going to happen the same year when Bournmouth wins PL title. I mean this is bullshit mate, this non-dom crap might have started happening if Corbyn/McDonnell were voted in. He wants to repair, he doesn't want to change, but without some fundamental change it is not going to happen. Truss experienced that and they were her mates.

Please read my posts if you comment me, please! I didn't mention Sunak anywhere, nor the Tory conference. I am not interested in that at all, as I Know what to expect.

-1.5m new homes. :: he won't build 10000 homes with OBR's role as Reeves put forward, he won't do ANYTHING with OBR in it suggested role.
-Tax on foreigners buying houses which will raise £25m a year to clear the planning backlog: 25 mil a year, really!!!!! YOu cannot buy a PL sub for that money. By the way, the same foreigners that were fucked by Brexit in and out, the very thing he is terrified to mention even!
-Set up a covid fraud recovery department - to do what exactly? To set up a criminal investigation against the previous government, to prove it was a criminal act and then what....take the money from the firms who legally went for auctioned contracts. Good luck with that. My wife would love opportunity do rep those firm and earn some dosh.
-close non-Dom tax loophole to raise £3.6B a year ringfenced for the NHS :: this is going to happen the same year when Bournmouth wins PL title. I mean this is bullshit mate, this non-dom crap might have started happening if Corbyn/McDonnell were voted in. He wants to repair, he doesn't want to change, but without some fundamental change it is not going to happen. Truss experienced that and they were her mates.
Now that you’ve decided who you aren’t voting for, how will you decide who you will vote for, given you have no interest in any of them?

Which was the last government you were happy with?

Labour are going to win the next election, some aspects of living might improve but nothing major and not for the majority of people. Overall nothing will change. Tories will lambast them for their failures, we might get a hung parliament or two and then they'll get back in power again.

It's just what we do here.

I have more chance of shagging Emily Blunt in the staff room at dinner time today.
What do you want from this next election?

A continuation of the Tory party or a Labour victory?

There are no other options.

Being idealistic about Labour means 5 more years of what we have now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.