The Labour Party

The SNP are a totally busted flush. They are done. Labour will win circa 25+ seats in Scotland.at the next election.
Do you want to bet? Charity of our choice £100, post proof of donation when you lose? :)

Ofcourse you could be right. They used to have over 40. Getting 25 would be shit. Plus, even if we all voted for they useless bastards, it wouidnt have been enough to stop Bawbag and I never rule out the English putting them back in. Never. You have form.

Do you want to bet? Charity of our choice £100, post proof of donation when you lose? :)

Ofcourse you could be right. They used to have over 40. Getting 25 would be shit. Plus, even if we all voted for they useless bastards, it wouidnt have been enough to stop Bawbag and I never rule out the English putting them back in. Never. You have form.
Done.
Bet taken.

Cool. You will be sending the money to the Lothian Cat Home. Gives result night a certain tang. What charity are you wanting me, in the unlikely event, to send the money to?
The Wigan & Leigh Hospice.
Looking forward to it :-)

The SNP are a totally busted flush. They are done. Labour will win circa 25+ seats in Scotland.at the next election.
I can see this. Same in Wales were voting Plaid is always a risk as its a split of the vote. Anglesey is a classic example where 60% of votes were split between them and labour and the tories snuck in on 31%.

Given how despised the tories are and without the toxic Corbyn factor I can see a lot of people backing Labour to really make it a safe anti tory play.

SNP have had a good run, but independence seems no nearer.

Reactions: PPT
I can see this. Same in Wales were voting Plaid is always a risk as its a split of the vote. Anglesey is a classic example where 60% of votes were split between them and labour and the tories snuck in on 31%.

Given how despised the tories are and without the toxic Corbyn factor I can see a lot of people backing Labour to really make it a safe anti tory play.

SNP have had a good run, but independence seems no nearer.
To me this Tory government has a John Major feel about it. Whilst Starmer ain’t no Tony Blair he’s on for a comfy 80+ seat majority at least.

To me this Tory government has a John Major feel about it. Whilst Starmer ain’t no Tony Blair he’s on for a comfy 80+ seat majority at least.
John Major was a safe pair of hands after the toxic era of Thatcher. But the 'nasty party' view persisted and Blair won.

Rishy is similar being a safe pair of hands following the truss debacle. But tories don't want safe. The hard core didn't want Johnson out and don't get why Truss had to go. Given a choice most tory voters would want either of the former back. That dissatisfaction won't help then campaign.

Reactions: PPT
John Major was a safe pair of hands after the toxic era of Thatcher. But the 'nasty party' view persisted and Blair won.

Rishy is similar being a safe pair of hands following the truss debacle. But tories don't want safe. The hard core didn't want Johnson out and don't get why Truss had to go. Given a choice most tory voters would want either of the former back. That dissatisfaction won't help then campaign.
Yep. Agreed. Major’s government was well past its sell by date as are the current Tories. Politics like a lot of things is cyclical and it’s more than a time for a change. I genuinely believe the Tories are going to get wiped out and rightly so. They have been shockingly inept and corrupt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.