The Labour Party

Quite right too.

For someone with history of Human rights activism to come out with that statement only confirms what people on this forum have been saying ad nauseam, he's been captured by the elite with vested interests.

Luke Akhurst and Mandleson cast a dark cloud over the party.

Last edited:

Quite right true.

For someone with history of Human rights activism to come out with that statement only confirms what people on this forum have been saying ad nauseam, he's been captured by the elite with vested interests.

"The Mandleson party"

A phrase that was used in a political podcast last week.

Loved his holidays with Epstein did Mandy.

I still recall his rant when he lost his seat.

Quite right true.

A career in BBC journalism awaits Jessie if she so chooses ;)

You lot on here are something else lol

52725077-0-image-a-14_1641759124711.jpg

F8jUqwRWgAATtlm.jpeg

Haven't been in this forum for a while because politics is too depressing at the moment, but I thought that some of you might be interested to see this and/or potentially see it as a model for how you might contact your own Labour MP, if you want to criticise how Starmer has spoken about the situation in Israel / Gaza.

Obviously when I wrote "pubic" response I meant "public." :/

Attachments

• F8jUqwUXwAAu_rx.jpeg
    F8jUqwUXwAAu_rx.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 15
  • F8jUqwVXQAEMdxx.jpeg
    F8jUqwVXQAEMdxx.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 15

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.