The Labour Party

Yep it's a pretty transparent use of "anti-semitism" to get rid of a left-winger. It was over two years ago that he resigned though, not that recent.

Quotation marks because it can't reasonably be inferred as that.

Blimey was it two years ago, I must be confusing him with someone else who was purged decided to leave more recently.

It's difficult to see why that could be taken as anti-semitic when he explicitly included Israelis.
He deliberately used a provocative and hurtful phrase in, what he thought was a, clever way. Everybody has seen through his childish ruse.
As an example of similar if the leader of the Ku Klux Klan said "I think all 'N word's are exactly the same as white men" would you see anything wrong with that? The use of the N word suggests that the words spoken are underwritten by hate and manipulation.
Starmer is 100% correct to try and weed out the hard left racists.

Last edited:
He deliberately used a provocative and hurtful phrase in, what he thought was a, clever way. Everybody has seen through his childish ruse.
As an example of similar if the leader of the Ku Klux Klan said "I think all 'N word's are exactly the same as white men" would you see anything wrong with that? The use of the N word suggests that the words spoken are underwritten by hate and manipulation.
Starmer is 100% correct to try and weed out the hard left racists.

Cerebral calisthenics?

4837.jpg

Hard to say but these really bring reality to light.

Where do you sit on this?

I obviously disagree with Starmer being a poodle to American foreign policy and giving a fascist tyrant unequivocal support for mass murder.

But he's definitely not going to resign when he is within touching distance of Number 10.

If he wasn't such a boring sod (see his AFTV interview) I'd be hoping an embarrassing sex tape was released , perhaps the best we can hope for is he is caught with a Lee Dixon Corinthian in his backside.

IMG_20201125_095240__63472.1616745903.jpg

I obviously disagree with Starmer being a poodle to American foreign policy and giving a fascist tyrant unequivocal support for mass murder.

But he's definitely not going to resign when he is within touching distance of Number 10.

If he wasn't such a boring sod (see his AFTV interview) I'd be hoping an embarrassing sex tape was released , perhaps the best we can hope for is he is caught with a Lee Dixon Corinthian in his backside.

IMG_20201125_095240__63472.1616745903.jpg
Weird shit, let’s just get him in and get these horrible twat’s (did Cummings call them ‘Fuck-Pigs’) out.

PS. Why the fuck post such a stupid picture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.