The Labour Party

This is what he said to get him suspended.

F9tMGfVWwAAqHFz

It's difficult to see why that could be taken as anti-semitic when he explicitly included Israelis.

It's difficult to see why that could be taken as anti-semitic when he explicitly included Israelis.

Realistically, Andy McDonald knows how contentious the phrase 'from the river to the sea' is, irrespective of the context or words wrapped around it. He.was pretty scathing in his recent resignation from the shadow cabinet and I think it's as simple as the fact that the Labour hierarchy see this as a further challenge to their authority (which I suspect it was).

Realistically, Andy McDonald knows how contentious the phrase 'from the river to the sea' is, irrespective of the context or words wrapped around it. He.was pretty scathing in his recent resignation from the shadow cabinet and I think it's as simple as the fact that the Labour hierarchy see this as a further challenge to their authority (which I suspect it was).

Yep it's a pretty transparent use of "anti-semitism" to get rid of a left-winger. It was over two years ago that he resigned though, not that recent.

Quotation marks because it can't reasonably be inferred as that.

A phrase adopted by Hamas, a clear anti-semitic trope and some can’t see why he has been suspended?

If you can’t see it then I can only assume you agree with it?

Shameful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.