The Labour Party

Agreed. I don’t think Western Govts can maintain their current stance. Netanyahu and the Israeli Govts actions are indefensible.
He’s an absolute **** who needs to be in jail. In fact, throw him in next to the Hamas cunts and my rule against the death penalty would be seriously challenged.

Can’t work out who gives Starmer the most stick on here - those who are still planning to vote Tory or the Corbynites.

It would appear that most of us between those extremes think he’s doing a reasonable job whether they’re left or right of centre.

In fairness I'm not sure calling all Tories or Corbynites on here extremists is a very sensible view. There are even a few of us that aren't either that will comment on him, he is almost certainly going to be our next Prime Minister.

This is a football forum one doesnt need to 'pick his man' and consistently back him up like some lackey in his party. Not being politicians gives us the great benefit of nor having to behave like one.

Your last paragraph just reads as :-

I'm so sensible and right and everyone who agrees with me is also. The rest must be wrong uns.

In fairness I'm not sure calling all Tories or Corbynites on here extremists is a very sensible view. There are even a few of us that aren't either that will comment on him, he is almost certainly going to be our next Prime Minister.

This is a football forum one doesnt need to 'pick his man' and consistently back him up like some lackey in his party. Not being politicians gives us the great benefit of nor having to behave like one.

Your last paragraph just reads as :-

I'm so sensible and right and everyone who agrees with me is also. The rest must be wrong uns.

If reading and contributing to this sub forum has taught you nothing mate, it’s the fact that there can only ever be one side, the right side and if you are not on it then into a box labelled x,y,z you must go!

Swimming against the tide on here is nigh on impossible ;-)

Last edited:
If reading and contributing to this sub forum has taught you nothing mate, it’s the fact that there can only ever be one side, the right side and if you are not on it then into a box labelled x,y,z you must go!

Swimming against the tide on here is nigh on impossible ;-)
I can't believe the ingratitude of folk like yourself and @hilts on here sometimes. You are very fortunate that people more knowledgeable than yourselves take the time to come on these threads and correct your errant views. It can't be easy being right all the time about everything, but it's their cross to bear for the greater good and bit of gratitude and humility on your part would go a long way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.