The Labour Party

How many places that he's never lived has he represented in parliament now?

Well obviously the answer is zero, because he's only ever there to represent himself, but how many has he claimed to be representing?
Churchill contested 10, represented 5, and did not live permanently in them all. It's a quirk of the British system, I guess.
Galloway has now been regurgitating the same speech for a quarter of a century. Only the names of the party leaders he rails against and the war zones change.

So I live in Rochdale and coincidentally today is the day that parents find out about secondary school places for their kids. My local village Facebook group is already filled with parents kicking off that their kids have been allocated schools miles away because the local one is full. Still, I'm sure Galloway will have education of the local people front and centre of his concerns....

I worked in Rochdale for over 20 yrs and I am so depressed at that result. There is a saying, Who is more foolish? The fool or the fools who follow them?

Thank goodness there will soon be a General Election and this result *fingers crossed* will be overturned and forgotten.
I’m not so sure he will lose the seat at a General Election, personally.

I hope I’m wrong on that but Galloway is going to spend the next few months whipping up a frenzy, Labour will remain in a difficult position on the Gaza issue and on a broader point emotions tend to boil over in the summer. I’m not sure calm heads are going to prevail on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.