The Labour Party

Because he's won a Labour seat in a by-election?

I'm just guessing.
Strange, Sky said that Labour had lost to Galloway this morning. Taken them over 2 hours to show that Labour didn’t have a candidate in Rochdale, which we all know why.

That is fine if that is what is being discussed, but most (if not all) posts are talking about Galloway and his beliefs, not he won a Labour seat
Are they not all linked. An anti semitic Galloway has just won what should be a fairly safe Labour seat. Therefore people are talking about him and the reasons he won. You don’t expect people to only mention about Labour with this result and not the person who beat them?

Are they not all linked. An anti semitic Galloway has just won what should be a fairly safe Labour seat. Therefore people are talking about him and the reasons he won. You don’t expect people to only mention about Labour with this result and not the person who beat them?
Fair enough, just thought he would have his own (or his Party's) thread

By-elections are normally protest votes and can be vastly different from Generals.

When he was an MP in Bradford he rented his constituency house but stayed at the Midland Hotel.

An embarrassing evening for Labour and indeed all the mainstream parties, but perhaps also a timely reminder to them all that they cannot take the system for granted. One would hope that knowing the GE is in the offing and knowing that the public is sick of scandals, the parties would have their houses in order and be vetting and putting forward candidates of greater calibre. However, with the attraction of serving the same public diminishing by the year, I fear the bottom of the barrel hasn't been reached.

I'll still always associate the fedora with Big Mal, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.