The Labour Party

I just thought I would leave a quick note to congratulate you all on the quality of the mental gymnastics on display today since the news about Angela Rayner broke.

A number of you have excelled yourselves and it’s made for some fantastic reading.

Not convinced calling Tories and their ilk two faced, hypocritical cunts counts as mental gymnastics. Righteous and justified abuse, yes. Mental gymnastics, no.

I’m happy to see what happens as hard to have a real opinion without any evidence to support it.
Hasn't stopped some Tories going full Queen of Hearts over it. NB CPS guidance: "Practically, it is always worthwhile when advising the police, particularly when they have received a complaint from a political opponent, to suggest that they get the complainant to identify which of the provisions of the Representation of the People Act they claim have been breached."

Last edited:
I just thought I would leave a quick note to congratulate you all on the quality of the mental gymnastics on display today since the news about Angela Rayner broke.

A number of you have excelled yourselves and it’s made for some fantastic reading.

It's like they are saying it's OK for one of their own to maybe break the law, it's different :)

And lest we forget what real corruption looks like...

Corruption is corruption no such thing as real corruption its just corruption hence the word.

Anyhow deflecting away from a side when there may not even be anything to deflect is plain stupid. Because everytime they denounce a corrupt politician they can be reminded of their hypocrisy.

I imagine shortly the police will say no case to answer. Some on here really are pretty dumb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.