The Labour Party

Corruption is corruption no such thing as real corruption its just corruption hence the word.

Anyhow deflecting away from a side when there may not even be anything to deflect is plain stupid. Because everytime they denounce a corrupt politician they can be reminded of their hypocrisy.

I imagine shortly the police will say no case to answer. Some on here really are pretty dumb.

No. There are always degrees of corruption as there are degrees of any law breaking activity. Judgment has to be proportionate to the crime and the circumstances in which the crime took place.

With that in mind, Tory cunts gaslighting the shit out of this incident can fuck off.

Corruption is corruption no such thing as real corruption its just corruption hence the word.

Anyhow deflecting away from a side when there may not even be anything to deflect is plain stupid. Because everytime they denounce a corrupt politician they can be reminded of their hypocrisy.

I imagine shortly the police will say no case to answer. Some on here really are pretty dumb.
I'm actually not sure what the supposed "evidence" is. Electoral papers should have been destroyed long ago, and any prosecution started within a year of the "offence". And who of her former neighbours is going to give evidence under oath about where she lived years ago? And how would they get a jury of Brewsters and metalblues? It's nonsense.

BBC citing irrelevant stuff about "main residence" from other legislation. "The problem for Labour is it takes up airtime" (so we've made it our main story...)

Last edited:
It's a fantastic dead cat because no one is talking about the new you gov poll showing Reform are kicking Tory arse.
That might not be so good for Labour, if it gives the 2019 "red wall" Tory voters somewhere to go other than back to Labour. But Reform have got few candidates for May local elections and we've not heard much enthusiasm for Reform locally.

No. There are always degrees of corruption as there are degrees of any law breaking activity. Judgment has to be proportionate to the crime and the circumstances in which the crime took place.

With that in mind, Tory cunts gaslighting the shit out of this incident can fuck off.

Go on clever clogs give us the laws or sentencing guidlines that specify the words real corruption and not really worth bothering with corruption.

Pillock:-)

I'm actually not sure what the supposed "evidence" is. Electoral papers should have been destroyed long ago, and any prosecution started within a year of the "offence". And who of her former neighbours is going to give evidence under oath about where she lived years ago? And how would they get a jury of Brewsters and metalblues? It's nonsense.

BBC citing irrelevant stuff about "main residence" from other legislation. "The problem for Labour is it takes up airtime" (so we've made it our main story...)

Then just say you believe it is nonsense and don't go into full protect my side mode then.

Bit like I said really. The wheels turn slowly on here.

Then just say you believe it is nonsense and don't go into full protect my side mode then.

Bit like I said really. The wheels turn slowly on here.
For "full protect my side mode" read "knowing something about electoral law".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.