The Labour Party

Shadow Education Secretary Phillipson on BBC just now -"Govt policies are crap" enough said
They are though, the policies are shite and they have buggered up OFSTED

Also crap is old dutch and not bad language, so many old words were labeled swear words by those im victorian times up until the 1920s.

Those bloody victorians and thier woke political correctness banning many a word from use and classing them as vulgar

Last edited:
It is an answer to the question. It's just an answer you don't like. More immigrants should go to Wales.
Errr no. The question is what are you going to do with the people on board the Bibi Stockholm.

The answer is not "it is the evidence that proves the Government has got it wrong.... " or "we need to prevent it happening" both of which are true statements and I support, but the question is "What are you going to do with the human beings that are there on board the Bibi Stockholm today"?

You're bang on I don't like that answer because it doesn't begin to address the question, never mind answer it... want another go?

Errr no. The question is what are you going to do with the people on board the Bibi Stockholm.

The answer is not "it is the evidence that proves the Government has got it wrong.... " or "we need to prevent it happening" both of which are true statements and I support, but the question is "What are you going to do with the human beings that are there on board the Bibi Stockholm today"?

You're bang on I don't like that answer because it doesn't begin to address the question, never mind answer it... want another go?

They should all go to Wales. They'll either help us finish the job of colonising it in to a better place to live or they'll be so shocked and horrified that they'll leave the UK of their own accord and tell all their family members and friends not to dare attempt the journey across the English Channel.

They should all go to Wales. They'll either help us finish the job of colonising it in to a better place to live or they'll be so shocked and horrified that they'll leave the UK of their own accord and tell all their family members and friends not to dare attempt the journey across the English Channel.
Seriously, is that the best you can come up with... juvenile at best.

There are vast hectres of brownfield land ready to be proccessed and new villages and town to be built on them.

We have a mixed range of asylum seekers be them Midddle eastern, african, ukrainian, russian, Chinese, even some americans

sure we could rustle up complete new villages of skillsets and maybe even some who are builders and engineers will help create them, obviously brits will want to move into new modern efficient place rather than some of the places we have left to rot.

There we are new intergrared communities on land sitting idle, with new local economies and if we are smart industries using the talents brought in.

Or we could just demonise everyone and stick them on a plane

Last edited:
Seriously, is that the best you can come up with... juvenile at best.

I wasn't entirely joking. You are voting for the party of Little Britain overlooking that is helped to make the place you live a cesspit. I'm giving you Great Britain instead. If you refuse to civilise, we will civilise you against your own will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.