The Labour Party

Really.... who would you vote for a corrupt welsh Labour party who have been at the helm for 25 years or more or a totally incompetent Tory government?

I find them both equally repugnant.

The last 14 years of Tory government in the UK might have had an influence on funding.

You find the Welsh labour party that feeds all primary school kids and pays for all students tuition as equally as repugnant as the Tories?

Madness.

Really.... who would you vote for a corrupt welsh Labour party who have been at the helm for 25 years or more or a totally incompetent Tory government?

I find them both equally repugnant.
Personally, I’d be going Lib Dem, Independent, Green or Monster Raving Loony Party before Reform, but you have your own mind to make up.

I’d be looking at which of those had the closest policies to my own values.

Reform getting in would destroy the country as none of their policies have been thought through nor costed, whilst just spewing hatred at all parts of the system. Maybe I’ve missed something about them though…

Sadly, the best way to make an impact in Wales will be to vote Reform. The best chance of getting Labour out. Believe me we have lived through a disastrous period which is as bad as if not worse than the UK Tory government.

How would Sunak look if he'd accepted a 200k loan from a Business that had been awarded numerous Government contracts and were in the process of bidding for more. Worse still they were in financial difficulties at the time and borrowed £400k from the Bank of Wales, funded by the tax payer, to give to the prospective first minister as a donation....
Agree, would never catch the Tories doing dodgy deals

The last 14 years of Tory government in the UK might have had an influence on funding.

You find the Welsh labour party that feeds all primary school kids and pays for all students tuition as equally as repugnant as the Tories?

Madness.
It’s a bigger version of the “Look how shit our Labour Council have been”.

I’m sure no council anywhere does things perfectly, but it’s nigh on impossible to keep people happy when their funding is decimated.

I doubt it.

That’s who you are voting for.

Besides, the Russian Fascist Party UK Branch manifesto is a hot mess. Tax cuts for everyone and more spending on everything. Using what? Unicorn money? Makes Liz Truss look like an economic giant.

You need a lesson in the real world and how it works.

Agree, would never catch the Tories doing dodgy deals
Don't disagree, they are equally as bad. But trst me. Labour will have this country in a shittier state than it is now.

Oh I can hear the excuses already "look at the poor state of the economy we inherited". The Tories (Cameron and Osborne) dined out on that one for at least five years. I am absolutely certain the Labour failures will usurp the Tory failures (but I still cannot vote Tory).

That’s who you are voting for.

Besides, the Russian Fascist Party UK Branch manifesto is a hot mess. Tax cuts for everyone and more spending on everything. Using what? Unicorn money? Makes Liz Truss look like an economic giant.

You need a lesson in the real world and how it works.
No.... Reform will not get into power but they may displace some welsh Labour MP's .... job done!

Tell me, how does the real world work then... your view of it of course.

Don't disagree, they are equally as bad. But trst me. Labour will have this country in a shittier state than it is now.

Oh I can hear the excuses already "look at the poor state of the economy we inherited". The Tories (Cameron and Osborne) dined out on that one for at least five years. I am absolutely certain the Labour failures will usurp the Tory failures (but I still cannot vote Tory.
same as it ever was
same as it ever was
same as it ever was
same as it ever was

rinse, repeat ad nauseam

Oh I can hear the excuses already "look at the poor state of the economy we inherited". The Tories (Cameron and Osborne) dined out on that one for at least five years. I am absolutely certain the Labour failures will usurp the Tory failures (but I still cannot vote Tory.

This is post is probably a good example of why the Welsh Government should scrap Welsh language lessons and reallocate the hours freed up to the standard curriculum.

No.... Reform will not get into power but they may displace some welsh Labour MP's .... job done!

Tell me, how does the real world work then... your view of it of course.

You are voting for a party that preaches fantasy economics - just as the same characters did with Brexit. And it’s always about immigration. Brexit was about reducing immigration but Brexit increases immigration. And our public services - or what’s left of them - run on immigrant labour. We’ve been importing immigrant labour since forever and with an aging demographic and a labour shortage, the chancers aim of ‘net zero’ immigration is yet more fantasy. You want more doctors, dentists and teachers? Housing and hospitals built? Any idea where they, and the building labour are coming from? Think they’ll just magically appear overnight all white faced and shiny?

So don’t give me any shit about Labour not being able to run the country when you are voting for a fairy tale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.