The Labour Party

The asylum seekers wouldn’t even have to move far and they’d have jobs!
Asylum seekers do not have a national insurance number so therefore cannot legally work until their case is heard, when they will probably be given leave to remain, at which point they will no longer be an asylum seeker.
Unfortunately from application to hearing, the delay is much too long.
Maybe the new government can do something about that.

Asylum seekers do not have a national insurance number so therefore cannot legally work until their case is heard, when they will probably be given leave to remain, at which point they will no longer be an asylum seeker.
Unfortunately from application to hearing, the delay is much too long.
Maybe the new government can do something about that.
Yeah, I used the wrong terminology, but I did mean the asylum seekers who have had their cases heard and received their leave to remain. The rest of what you say is also what I meant too..

It wasn’t as snappy though.

It's a massive failure from the tories and the Rwanda scheme has cost tax payers an absolute fortune and hasn't worked.
Problem is the labour solution probably won't work either. I think it’s a national disgrace to be honest. I won't be voting for anyone.
Labour’s plan is the only plan that will work. Re-open legal routes for asylum seekers and process them in a timely manner. That completely eradicated the need to make the dangerous crossing and those who, and not within the legislation, are then extradited back to their own country.

It’s a simple plan, but the only one.

Perhaps... Just hear me out... Perhaps if Western govs stopped regime change/ installing puppets for their own interests, it would stop a lot of displacement and... wait for it... stop most migrants seeking safety either economically or from war or both.

Why not just trade fairly for resources instead of just taking them...?

Silly radical idea, I know...
It’s a great idea. Just need to tell those Russian, Chinese and other entities to stop doing it as well. While we’re at it, let’s stop climate change, which is a huge contributor.

Oh, how we’d love to live in that perfect world.

Mrs MB is very wise
She concluded by saying families can pick up a relative and shove them in any care home they fancy, the NHS can’t. Sadly we don’t do enough as a society to look after our own relatives.

It’s really sad as a society we don’t care for our own, it was often the women who cared for sick relations but now the women are all out working full time they have to work and care for their children at the same time. there has been a big shift in wages men do not earn enough any more to cover essential household expenses women are forced out to work.

Society has changed and the “social care” bill has come into force personally the word social is wrong often people are sick and need nursing care, instead of going home a care home is found for them because social services can’t put in place a package of home care that they are entitled to, the money just isn’t there anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.