The Lack of Atmosphere

citijin said:
moomba said:
Don't see the problem really. Atmosphere was fine for me, although obviously a bit of a downer to concede first and not really look like scoring ourselves.
atmosphere is never fine. there is always a way to improve it. i want to hear the sound of it on tv.

I'm not remotely arsed what folk hear on tv TBF..........

bluesheep said:
I cant agree more... the night we need the ground bouncing and what do we produce.. a library atmosphere and hundreds of empty seats way before the final whistle.. no wonder the rags sing that song about 20000 empty seats..

We laud our own support... try asking the support of teams that come here, they`ll tell you different..

Sad.. we haven't turned into the Rags... we`re worse.
First post and you come out with that? Hmm. Perhaps I can recommend a little light bedtime reading?

dronefromsector7g said:
Indeed.

bluesheep said:
I cant agree more... the night we need the ground bouncing and what do we produce.. a library atmosphere and hundreds of empty seats way before the final whistle.. no wonder the rags sing that song about 20000 empty seats..

We laud our own support... try asking the support of teams that come here, they`ll tell you different..

Baaaaaaaaaaa!

bluesheep said:

Anyone... think... he... might... be... telling... porkies... about... his... allegiances...?

Blue Punter said:
bluesheep said:

Anyone... think... he... might... be... telling... porkies... about... his... allegiances...?

I get that distinct impression.

mammutly said:
Blue Punter said:
bluesheep said:

Your death stare on Jose last night was an exercise in futility.

I thought the south stand and singing corner were pretty loud last night. I sit in east 104 and it is shocking , truly shocking, maybe 30 making any effort in blocks 102 and 104 put together .

The club should just set up a "cant be arsed making any noise except on derby day" section and stick them on the third tiers.

I'm 45 so not sure if that is middle aged but I make a decent effort and will be just as noisy and passionate at 65.

Not having a go at any blues but a noisy hostile atmosphere can make a big difference to unsettling the opposition and especially in the big games .

If you sit there and choose to just watch and do not appeal for corners , free kicks then that is fine, but you are not doing your bit.

If you leave with 5 minutes to go or when the board went up for 3 minutes at 1-0 down in a game of such magnitude then fine again , but the team really need EVERY one of you at that time, so again you are not supporting the team.

Lots of tourists last night from lots of different nationalities and JCL's, again we need these new fans but if you are reading this then you are welcome to support our great club but add some value add some passion, don't just sit there taking photos of each other whilst waving your own national flags. They are not the colours of Man City , support City ! Do not turn our club into Old Fucking Trafford !!

We all come on here and slag certain players, but we have our roles to play too.

Attending is great but I really don't get how so many can sit on their hands, never sing or shout ( unless the team is winning by a good score ) or against United when everyone seem to always find their voices ?????

The ones that left early last night, well only they can answer that one but I can only suggest that they are half arsed about the outcome. We were pushing like mad for an equalizer how the fuck can you leave ?

guvnors son mcfc said:
I thought the south stand and singing corner were pretty loud last night. I sit in east 104 and it is shocking , truly shocking, maybe 30 making any effort in blocks 102 and 104 put together .

The club should just set up a "cant be arsed making any noise except on derby day" section and stick them on the third tiers.

I'm 45 so not sure if that is middle aged but I make a decent effort and will be just as noisy and passionate at 65.

Not having a go at any blues but a noisy hostile atmosphere can make a big difference to unsettling the opposition and especially in the big games .

If you sit there and choose to just watch and do not appeal for corners , free kicks then that is fine, but you are not doing your bit.

If you leave with 5 minutes to go or when the board went up for 3 minutes at 1-0 down in a game of such magnitude then fine again , but the team really need EVERY one of you at that time, so again you are not supporting the team.

Lots of tourists last night from lots of different nationalities and JCL's, again we need these new fans but if you are reading this then you are welcome to support our great club but add some value add some passion, don't just sit there taking photos of each other whilst waving your own national flags. They are not the colours of Man City , support City ! Do not turn our club into Old Fucking Trafford !!

We all come on here and slag certain players, but we have our roles to play too.

Attending is great but I really don't get how so many can sit on their hands, never sing or shout ( unless the team is winning by a good score ) or against United when everyone seem to always find their voices ?????

The ones that left early last night, well only they can answer that one but I can only suggest that they are half arsed about the outcome. We were pushing like mad for an equalizer how the fuck can you leave ?

Ah the usual "I`m a real fan because I stayed until 9.56 pm" !

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mammutly said:
Blue Punter said:

Your death stare on Jose last night was an exercise in futility.

Not so. He was looking worried near the end and is now bricking it for the FA cup tie.

You can thank me at Wembley.

guvnors son mcfc said:

Cock on about those who leave early .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.