The Lack of Atmosphere

bluesheep said:
I cant agree more... the night we need the ground bouncing and what do we produce.. a library atmosphere and hundreds of empty seats way before the final whistle.. no wonder the rags sing that song about 20000 empty seats..

We laud our own support... try asking the support of teams that come here, they`ll tell you different..

Sad.. we haven't turned into the Rags... we`re worse.

Haha. One narrow defeat and all the 15 year old fucking Man united muppets pop out from the cracks they've been hiding under in Milton Keynes.

Your era is over, you shallow glory hunting ****. You didn't sign up for this, did you? Thanks for the six easy points every season, though.

Didsbury Dave said:
bluesheep said:
I cant agree more... the night we need the ground bouncing and what do we produce.. a library atmosphere and hundreds of empty seats way before the final whistle.. no wonder the rags sing that song about 20000 empty seats..

We laud our own support... try asking the support of teams that come here, they`ll tell you different..

Haha. One narrow defeat and all the 15 year old fucking Man united muppets pop out from the cracks they've been hiding under in Milton Keynes.

Your era is over, you shallow glory hunting ****. You didn't sign up for this, did you? Thanks for the six easy points every season, though.

Spot on

Didsbury Dave said:
bluesheep said:

+10!Now they have realised that Cleverly,muppet head Jones,Wellbeck,Evans,the gruesome dirty bastard twin fullbacks ain't going to be the second class of 92 and Moyes isn't the next Fergie they are crapping it and their only joy is to come on here and gloat when we lose the odd game,something they used to accuse us of doing!

How will they live with themselves when they have to spend at least 200 million next season[37 million already spent] to keep pace at the top,something else they have always slagged us off for.Of course everyone they sign will have been born with a rag shirt on dreaming for the chance to play for them,or spent their childhood kicking a tennis ball against the wall of Macari's chippy.

Do one you rag muppets,your bullshit didn't bother us when we were shit and now we are streaking ahead of you wankers in every sphere do you really think it bothers us now???

redtwat said:

What song is that then?

Fuckin ell I thought my 'sniff' was all that he was getting but now I'm backed up I'll tell that little rag to piss off back to his comics

dronefromsector7g said:
Fuckin ell I thought my 'sniff' was all that he was getting but now I'm backed up I'll tell that little rag to piss off back to his comics

The Divvy cunts always use the line "no wonder the rags....". Schoolboy glory hunters, confused by the fact that the team they latched onto for reflected glory have had their day, and little old "let's all laugh at" City are the pride of Manchester now.

oakiecokie said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
I thought the south stand and singing corner were pretty loud last night. I sit in east 104 and it is shocking , truly shocking, maybe 30 making any effort in blocks 102 and 104 put together .

The club should just set up a "cant be arsed making any noise except on derby day" section and stick them on the third tiers.

I'm 45 so not sure if that is middle aged but I make a decent effort and will be just as noisy and passionate at 65.

Not having a go at any blues but a noisy hostile atmosphere can make a big difference to unsettling the opposition and especially in the big games .

If you sit there and choose to just watch and do not appeal for corners , free kicks then that is fine, but you are not doing your bit.

If you leave with 5 minutes to go or when the board went up for 3 minutes at 1-0 down in a game of such magnitude then fine again , but the team really need EVERY one of you at that time, so again you are not supporting the team.

Lots of tourists last night from lots of different nationalities and JCL's, again we need these new fans but if you are reading this then you are welcome to support our great club but add some value add some passion, don't just sit there taking photos of each other whilst waving your own national flags. They are not the colours of Man City , support City ! Do not turn our club into Old Fucking Trafford !!

We all come on here and slag certain players, but we have our roles to play too.

Attending is great but I really don't get how so many can sit on their hands, never sing or shout ( unless the team is winning by a good score ) or against United when everyone seem to always find their voices ?????

The ones that left early last night, well only they can answer that one but I can only suggest that they are half arsed about the outcome. We were pushing like mad for an equalizer how the fuck can you leave ?

Ah the usual "I`m a real fan because I stayed until 9.56 pm" !

Oh dear , I'm sorry

Anyway back to the subject matter i thought the atmosphere was quite good last night.We were still singing blue moon and songs with 10 minutes to go and telling Jose to do one.

I used to stand on the kippax and it wasn't singing all match there either except for people with blue tinted memories.People used to moan we didn't sing enough then, the difference being there was no internet at that time though to all whine about it.

People who want to sing fragmented all over the ground and mixed in with some people who i am not sure are even alive,all seater stadiums,prices,over zealous stewards have all dampened the atmosphere to what it was in the seventies.It isn't just us every ground is the same.Liverpool was known as the most vociferous ground in the country,now look at it.

Leaving early has been done to death.It will always happen and always did,especially at night matches when public transport is shit or non existant to get home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.