The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're a cliche'd breath of fresh air. They play good football and they entertain. Today wasn't a huge test though, Chelsea are 16th for a reason. I don't think they'll have the stamina or luck to win the league, but a top 4 finish? Why not?

Not sure who their chief scout is, but they've signed a couple of gems in Mahrez and Kante (not to mention Vardy).

Absolutely.

If not us then I hope they do it.
It would be great to watch. Went for a couple of pints with an old mate last week who now lives in Leicester. He's not remotely interested in football but he said the whole town was absolutely buzzing about this season.

When I lived in Nottingham I often wondered what it must have been like for the place for a team from such a relatively small city to win the Championship. It must have been incredible.

It's after the festive period when you can judge them properly. Fatigue, injuries etc. And the pressure will slowly but surely change. As long as it last l like it because it will be harder for other to finish top 4. It'll be a great game at their place soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.