The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth a repeat post:

Leicester have been top of the #EPL more days (17) than United (10) since Sir Alex retired. (@guardian_sport)

no all I'm saying is that teams who spend hundreds of millions of dollars on players should be winning the league...its a great story but it would never happen to a team like barca who we are trying to emulate...the greatest teams in the world (like us) should not be behind teams with the wage bill less then a quarter to theirs....I only agreed that la liga's tv deals are crazy and the top teams rake in all the money, i was using la liga and the german top flight as an example only in the sense that the top teams dominate the league
But you said it was bad for the league, which presumably meant 'overall' as a 'product'. I profoundly disagree. It's great for the league.

Leicester a breath of fresh air for the league so far,will they maintain it I hope they do and can get top 4 but I want us to thrash them when we play them in two weeks time...

Was he remotely interested in rugby? I've generally found the place a rugby focussed city, but yes they must be on such a high at the moment. Penny for Nigel Pearson's thoughts.
He's not from Leicester mate, but I can confirm that Leicester is a big rugby town. Was seeing a girl from Leicester about two years ago who was a Tigers season ticket holder. Big, big drinker, she was too.

good manager, great work-rate, couple of gems and a lot of momentum with no expectation. They play direct but skilful football and a couple more wins and the pressure will be completely off them as they will surely end in the top six which will probably spur them on to try for top 4.
Can they win the league? Well they have nothing else to distract them so why not?

We will need to match their energy and desire to get a result,their fitness and team mentality is first class.Passengers will not be allowed.

Credit where it's due and they are flying at the moment top 4 finish should be the aim for them now. I've always liked the tinkerman a very very good manager and with him at the helm I think they can achieve top 4 he's a very experienced manager don't forget that. They also have no European football to worry about!

Never in a million years would I have thought I'd have been hoping for a Chelsea win tonight. We was shit once and I bet the Leicester fans feel like we did when we got took over and signed Robiniho. I would never begrudge any fan of a smaller club the feeling of being top of the world for a short period of time though haha. Not that long ago we was the butt of all jokes and everybodies second best team.

He's not from Leicester mate, but I can confirm that Leicester is a big rugby town. Was seeing a girl from Leicester about two years ago who was a Tigers season ticket holder. Big, big drinker, she was too.

Yep, used to pop down now and again when I lived in Nottingham, to see how the other half lived - there wasn't much love there for Leicester really. Everards (?) i think the local tipple was called.
Indeed, she sounds like a tiger.

I want them to finish second.
I also want their fans to soak up every second of the run they're on and enjoy it because the feeling you have when your team are at the top of their game is what football is all about.

they are playing better than us at the moment and deservedly ahead of us.......if they keep it up then they will push all the way for the league as will arsenal.....

we really need to up our game and the next couple of games are vital for us and if we play the way we have recently against them we will lose comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.