The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA Cup 2nd string well beaten tonight by Spurs 2nd string. Not even 20 mins of Vardy could save them. They're gonna struggle to maintain their points tally at this rate. They can't score at the minute. Just in time to face us as well. Not wishing to jinx it though.

they were outclassed last night by spurs second string, yes i know it was theirs as well, but just shows they don't have the strength in depth,

since they lost to the dippers on boxing day they have won 1 in 5 and only scoring 2

given their upcoming fixtures if they are still in the top 4 or just hanging onto 4th at the end of feb, i'll be surprised

Again some hefty day to day conclusions on here. I recall Leicester beating Spurs a week ago. A far more important result for them (and us). And they would easily had 3points at Villa if it wasn't for a missed penalty.

The implosion is beginning. I'd have loved Leicester to finish in the top four but have been thinking for a while now that they just don't have the depth to continue their unreal start to the season. Think the title race is between us and Arsenal and 3rd and 4th will be Spurs and the scum IMO

Vardy has stopped scoring. They were over reliant on him and his ability to speed through on the break. I think teams are also wising up to how they play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.