The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely looked like they were going stale when I watched them against Spur the other night. They lacked any creativity bar the young lad on the left wing, it was bound to happen at some point but I just hope they can re-discover their shooting boots to remain in the top four, if not this is how the jammy cnuts from salford could scrape top four

Barring a disaster or total bottle job I'd say they have top 4 sewn up.. what a story. Big Wes Morgan in the Camp Nou and Bernabeu !!

What would this mean for Leicester long term? could they build on it? they obviously have very rich deep pocketed owners.. so it is different to Everton a few years ago. Could they attract some world class players to the King Power with Ranieri's contacts!? maybe try and finish top 4 every season? they are no flash in the pan.

I still think they are a flash in the pan. If they spend money in the summer, the pressure will be on next season then we will see the real Leicester.

Tbh, I thought they'll start falling til now, it's amazing what they have done so far.

Great result for them today, I genuinely thought they would get raped having played mid week.

I'd be happy for them to sneak pos 2 or 3

Looking very good for top four now I reckon. Nothing else to worry about other than the league, so if they can avoid injuries to Vardy, Mahrez, Kante etc they could do even better.

Will be a phenomenal achievement if they can do it.

15 games left. If utd (or anyone below them) can get 2 points per game (unlikely) then they'd finish on 67 points maximum.

Leicester would only then need 21 points to get 68 and guarantee 4th spot, at least.

21 points out of a possible 45 is very doable for them. 7 wins or 6 wins and 3 draws or 5 wins and 6 draws or 4 wins and 9 draws or 3 wins and 12 draws.

But it will probably take less than that the way it's going.

Well deserved, delighted for them to be top. It is cup games which work as a distraction because the added pressure in the close end of the season, every game counts where a draw is more common and that is where you lose ground in the title race.

When there was a few games to go when we stole it from under the nose of liverpool a few season back, I told a mate : I think liverpool will beat city but will lose to chelsea and I just fancy pool to buckle in one of the remaining games ,probably palace.

Now I just don t think leicester will do it, but I won t begrudge them if they did. I feel the gunner and ourselves will have what it takes to see out until the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.