The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barring a disaster or total bottle job I'd say they have top 4 sewn up.. what a story. Big Wes Morgan in the Camp Nou and Bernabeu !!

What would this mean for Leicester long term? could they build on it? they obviously have very rich deep pocketed owners.. so it is different to Everton a few years ago. Could they attract some world class players to the King Power with Ranieri's contacts!? maybe try and finish top 4 every season? they are no flash in the pan.

Barring a disaster or total bottle job I'd say they have top 4 sewn up.. what a story. Big Wes Morgan in the Camp Nou and Bernabeu !!

What would this mean for Leicester long term? could they build on it? they obviously have very rich deep pocketed owners.. so it is different to Everton a few years ago. Could they attract some world class players to the King Power with Ranieri's contacts!? maybe try and finish top 4 every season? they are no flash in the pan.
All depends on their owner Vichai Raksriaksom wants. Will he pocket the cash himself or actually build on the windfall?

Barring a disaster or total bottle job I'd say they have top 4 sewn up.. what a story.

Have you seen their next four games? That plus their game vs the rags will IMO determine if they can hold out.

Surprised if they don't make a play for a striker this window though. They can't hope to ride out Vardy and Mahrez all season, though we almost did with Suarez/Sturridge that one season.

They've got to go to Arsenal us United Chelsea...

Just a great team to watch, you can't help but admire their unbelievable work-rate and passion. I really hope they get top four this season, they deserve it.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if Leicester got top four - they've got very rich owners, haven't they? Combine that with the Premier League and Champion's League money and Leicester could be a real threat. Surely the owners would see what an extraordinary opportunity they've got and do everything they can to stay there, rather than be one season wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.