The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the refs had applied the laws of the game correctly we would have
  • Drawn at Arsenal, taking two points off them and adding one to ours
  • Won at Leicester , taking a point off them adding two to us
  • Won at home to Everton, giving us an additional two points
We would now be top of the league three points clear of Leceister and seven clear of the champions elect.
We might have won at Spurs too, despite the final result.

We might have won at Spurs too, despite the final result.
There have been other instances of incompetence but I thought I'd concentrate on the latest, which I felt at the game were stonewall and then backed up back at the ranch.
Oddly enough I was close to all of them at the ground, unlike Saturday's

With refs not giving them in the first place we have no chance of scoring them
And with Yaya and kun on the field at the time I think I'd fancy their chances over Kolarov and Bony

yeah i know....by me the refs are more corrupt than shit...look at fucking madley for example..turn down a stonewall penalty when navas was hacked down with him looking straight at it and then days latter he gave a penalty for spurs not because he saw it( he didn't actually) but because spurs players were crying like babies to him....

yeah i know....by me the refs are more corrupt than shit...look at fucking madley for example..turn down a stonewall penalty when navas was hacked down with him looking straight at it and then days latter he gave a penalty for spurs not because he saw it( he didn't actually) but because spurs players were crying like babies to him....
Refs hide behind a veil of ineptitude and incompetence. When the truth is; they're really competent at what they do.

At some stage I'd expect Scudemore to make some sort of 'not good' for the premier league PLC if they win it, cue refs doing their games as they do ours.

Come on, spill the beans

I wont name names,

but with regards to the incompetent ones, i will give you a clue, most of them wear all black kits, (there are some variations) , they tend to "run" around actually on the pitch, as opposed to running up and down the sides, and they use a whistle (unless we should have had a penalty, in which case they are blindfolded).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.