The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont name names,

but with regards to the incompetent ones, i will give you a clue, most of them wear all black kits, (there are some variations) , they tend to "run" around actually on the pitch, as opposed to running up and down the sides, and they use a whistle (unless we should have had a penalty, in which case they are blindfolded).

So he doesn't want to work with any of them then.

I hope we fucking batter them at home in a few weeks. They deserve it after that shit call of no penalty at their place

Just 15 games for them without any other competitions to play. Would be a massive upset if they took the league.

If they won the league.. would probably be one of the biggest achievements in football.. Not that they will mind!

In talks to sign Musa from CSKA Moscow according to sky. Would be a great addition, looks like they want to try and snatch this title. He pacey and suits their style, sign him and they're nailed on for top 4 if they're not already.

The chances of the Rags sneaking Top4 seem to be receding rapidly.
Leicester are 10 clear with 15 games left and as has been mentioned no Cup commitments to overly deplete the squad. Leicester also seem to be able to fight off bids for their stars and can add to the squad if they see fit (Musa from CSKA rumoured).
Tottenham 5 clear but both they and Leicester are in better form and seem to have more harmony between players/management/fans than the rancid reds.
Leicester won't win the league but can't see them imploding either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.