The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't sure at how good he was at the beginning of the season, but I think Mahrez is good enough for any side in the league. Although I would be happy if Leicester held on to their key players this summer with Champions League footy looming

if we can't win the title, and I think with our injury list this season it will be extremely difficult to make up ground on Leicester and spurs, I think we will struggle again sunday, and I feel 3rd is the best we will achieve sadly, however if we can't win title I have no problem with Leicester winning it. however I was not happy with the cynical challenges on aguerro last Saturday, I will give benefit of doubt over those challenges this time.

They were fantastic against us. Every 2nd ball, every 50/50. Drinkwater and Johnson deserve as much praise as the front 2 get. Great to see another team upsetting the apple cart after a bit of investment starting to pay off.

I don't like them. Everyone is drooling over them but they do my tits in.

I think if Arsenal fail to win the league and its Spurs or Leicester who win it, it'll be curtains for Arsene.

Big rumor at Leicester today. To pretty much ensure they win the title Ranieri is bringing in Hector Cuper as assistant manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.