The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought they might wobble after the Arsenal loss but they have Norwich and West Brom next. Couldn't have handpicked better fixtures if you need to bounce back, apart from Villa.

They'll easily beat Norwich as a reaction to the Arsenal game and for the fact Norwich are terrible defensively. West Brom though is a banana skin fixture for them imo. They'll (rightly) be huge favourites for the game and Pulis will go there and park the bus which Leicester aren't particularly used to dealing with. West Brom withstood 23 shots from Everton the other day and left Goodison with a 1-0 win and I wouldn't be surprised if a similar thing happened at Leicester.

They'll have a nice two week break to sit and stew over the loss. Hope it plays on their minds. Vardy is a prick.

I think the cracks are starting to appear now
A bit fortunate to get over the line vs Norwich at the weekend and although they created chances last night, I thought WBA were pretty poor
Ranieri looked really on edge all night as if by trying to put the pressure on the rest of the top four he'd actually psyched himself out

I think the cracks are starting to appear now
A bit fortunate to get over the line vs Norwich at the weekend and although they created chances last night, I thought WBA were pretty poor
Ranieri looked really on edge all night as if by trying to put the pressure on the rest of the top four he'd actually psyched himself out
people say this anytime leicester drop points, almost sounds desperate.

Last night was a must win for them, West Brom at home is a bread and butter game. Not taking three points is very poor.
Wouldn't say it's a must win but isn't every game for the top teams must win? We can't afford to drop any. Leicester can right now

They'll have a nice two week break to sit and stew over the loss. Hope it plays on their minds. Vardy is a prick.

If you think Vardy is a prick now, just wait and see what the racist, arrogant twat of a man is like if Leicester win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.