The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A marvellous effort and achievement so far and they deserve every plaudit........however,they have been incredibly lucky with injuries,form,decisions and even the way games have unfolded.Am i right in thinking one of their main cogs,Kante, was missing last night?

I can't knock them for the results they are getting but had Fat Sam ever had any of his sides anywhere near winning the league playing direct football he would have been slated, constantly.

Is it suddenly ok to play shit football as long as you win stuff? They aren't good to watch imo, they have done very well but will crash and burn next season with Europe, I honestly don't get the love in. It is good how a side that has barely spent compared to us and lots of other teams has done so well however, just don't particularly get the love in.

A marvellous effort and achievement so far and they deserve every plaudit........however,they have been incredibly lucky with injuries,form,decisions and even the way games have unfolded.Am i right in thinking one of their main cogs,Kante, was missing last night?
Yep; supposed to be out for a couple of weeks, I think. He's been immense for them. Mahrez and Vardy have been getting all the plaudits, but he's been just as important to their season.

I edited the other post because I sounded like a twat on an arsenal/united/Liverpool forum.

They play route one football but the story is good and they get results so people root for them. Fair play, it will be interesting how they do next season. Rather them than anyone other than us.

They are top of the league...In February...They are Leicester

Nothing they have done this season can be described as poor...they have been nothing short of phenomenal

They haven't been phenomenal. Leicester have been the best in a very average Premier League where much superior squads such as ourselves and Chelsea have been absolutely woeful at times
If they win it, fair enough as they will have been the best/most consistent over a season
But what I'm getting at is Ranieri's body language last night. He wasn't comfortable at all and I think he may become a hindrance to his team

I can't knock them for the results they are getting but had Fat Sam ever had any of his sides anywhere near winning the league playing direct football he would have been slated, constantly.

Is it suddenly ok to play shit football as long as you win stuff? They aren't good to watch imo, they have done very well but will crash and burn next season with Europe, I honestly don't get the love in. It is good how a side that has barely spent compared to us and lots of other teams has done so well however, just don't particularly get the love in.
pretty much this..plus their still getting the rub of the green,Fuchs 'tackle' last night was fuckin horrendous but they keep getting away with it

Then you have a black heart

They haven't been phenomenal. Leicester have been the best in a very average Premier League where much superior squads such as ourselves and Chelsea have been absolutely woeful at times
If they win it, fair enough as they will have been the best/most consistent over a season
But what I'm getting at is Ranieri's body language last night. He wasn't comfortable at all and I think he may become a hindrance to his team
Interesting point.

He comes across as someone expecting to be beats to the punch. It maybe his time at the chavs given him tho mindset?

If they win the title - it will be the biggest shock in sporting history.

whatever happens, they deserve all the plaudits they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.