The little things about Sunday that you love!

Celebrating Aguero' s goal with mates who have had season tickets together for 27 years had some mad celebrations over the years but that was mayhem just bounced around screaming for ages

Scareye said:
XxRachXx said:
Seeing the people i love the happiest i think ive ever seen them the love that everybody had for well .. everybody lost count of the random hugs i gave !! && The change of emotions from thinking it was all over to this euphoria i am so glad i was there and witnessed it !! best fans in the land :)

That's lovely Rach. Great post!

:)

cibaman said:
The clock counting down

The 68 players bringing out the trophy

I've just posted film of the clock counting down (though we missed the first few years, so it starts in the 20s) on my facebook: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/GaryJames4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/GaryJames4</a>

I've also posted the final whistle as seen from the North Stand.

-The millisecond it takes from when the ball hits the back of the net to when the first roar goes up which expands in your mind every single time you think of it.

-The delight and laughter raining down from every single person in that crowd no matter where you were stood in the place - surrounded by all those ghosts from Maine Road and beyond.

-The weird looks I got as I immediately stuck on my City Shirt embroidered with "Premier League Champions 2012" - I know I nearly flippin jixed us but at least it wasn't a tattoo.

-The expression on the face of every single Blue we passed - just about said it all!

The look on my neighbours faces across the street as they came out the door to find out what the hell was going on out there.

my grandsons face with tears rolling down .i asked him why he was crying and he just replied because i am so happy and also the fact that for a few minutes the others thought they had won, happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.