The little things about Sunday that you love!

Something no one has focused on in the run up to Sergio's goal. The little run that Kompany made from right to left while Aguero was about to go left to right. That pulled a defender with Kompany. Aguero went into that space. And by the time the defender realized what was happening he was unable to stop Aguero. Kompany doesn't make that little run Aguero doesn't get on the end of that ball from Balotelli and score.

Also, why the fuck did QPR through the ball into a crowd of people. That ball should have gone down the line. Thank God it didn't. Lescott heads it to Nigel and the build up to the goal was on.

Seeing the people i love the happiest i think ive ever seen them the love that everybody had for well .. everybody lost count of the random hugs i gave !! && The change of emotions from thinking it was all over to this euphoria i am so glad i was there and witnessed it !! best fans in the land :)

Hearing "I believe" at 2-1 from the guy behind me, he always says we'll get a late goal in tight games and boy has he been right.
And to Mrs. Kun Aguero, (only 8/9) I hope you managed to see the goals before you left with your dad, felt sorry for you being taken home on 85 mins but could understand why your dad couldn't watch anymore.

Getting up Monday morning walking downstairs the wife who is heavily pregnant smiling at me as I said right I'm off out on it again, she didn't even argue just drove me over to my mates house at 9am he opened the door in just his boxers both of us welled up again and started drinking again. I don't think I've teared up spontaneously so much in my life, and I can't stop watching those last 5 mins.

XxRachXx said:
Seeing the people i love the happiest i think ive ever seen them the love that everybody had for well .. everybody lost count of the random hugs i gave !! && The change of emotions from thinking it was all over to this euphoria i am so glad i was there and witnessed it !! best fans in the land :)

That's lovely Rach. Great post!

Seeing that trophy with Sky blue ribbons on it. It looks so much more beautiful :'( *sniffles*

Most of it is a wonderful blur but I can viscerally recall the moment Sergio (in that moment I thought it was Nasri) knocked it past the last defender.

Everything slowed down and an avalanche of thoughts suddenly came into my head -

'Why didnt you go down?'
'You have to score now. If you don't, having not gone down from the challenge I'll never forgive you Samir'
'Holy fuck this could actually be a goal'
'Shit, shit, shit, this could happen...this could actually happen'

After that...literally a second later...I was incapable of thought or reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.