The little things about Sunday that you love!

On the television coverage you can just about see Carlos Tevez's face breaking into a big smile as he ran towards the QPR goal with the intention of picking up a loose ball from Zabaletta's chip when Paddy Kenny failed to stop the ball and it ended up in the back of the net.

I don't know why, but Joe Hart making a U-turn in front of the goal while celebrating. That was a moment I will cherish.

Another fantastic moment I've spotted after the match was on Tunnel Cam. Mancini and his father and two sons sharing a hug in the tunnel after the game. His dad says something to him (perhaps an Italian speaker on here could translate?).

I have seen Mancini say in previous interviews that his father never paid him a compliment in his life, so I'm sure whatever Aldo said at that moment meant a lot to him.

kompany when asked if he thought we still had a chance withtime running out and 2-1 down.his reply,"while we could still run and breathe,we still have a chance"

ive heard some great quotes by players,ex-players,fans and commentators but that is what i want to hear from a captain of manchester city.

-The two camera men after the Aguero goal getting caught up in the action on the touchline, i'm pretty sure the one at the back is celebrating the goal.

-Getting back to my feet after the goal and not recognising anyone round me, turn around and my old man and uncle are about 5 rows up, also as I was falling forward when we scored i just remember looking at a QPR fan who was smiling at me shaking his head it felt like slow motion.

-Agueros celebration.

-That ginger kid trying to chase Tevez down the tunnel.

-Players breaking down onto their knees.

-Calling everyone a wanker for running onto the pitch then running on myself.

-Klinsmanns on the pitch.

-The lad behind me booting everyone telling them to get the fuck up and stop being pussies when QPR scored the second. Then the same people embracing him when we won.

-Seeing the net ripple.

So many more.

The justice of it all, and the cheats finally getting their own medicine. Football won that day, and the vast majority got very emotional and thoroughly enjoyed it, that goes for the neutral fans as well.

Fantastic fairy tale, and so incredibly deserved. It really gives me some faith back, in this corrupt biased fucked up league.

mawders said:
I keep watching the last 10 minutes over and over again and every time i do i shout at Nasri to keep the ball in play with 2 minutes to go and its a QPR throw in. QPR lose the ball from the throw in and we go straight down and score. That one moment could of changed all our lives if Nasri had of kept it in. Incredible.

I felt the same yelling at him for apparently not being concentrated on the game; but on second though the fact that the Rs player had to take the throw in, opened them wall, leading to that glorious goooooooooooalllllllllllll!

I would recommend that all of you who were there to write down your memories of the day. I was fortunate enough to see my favorite baseball team (Phillies) win the World Series in 2008. After partying late into the night I came home and wrote down my experiences the next day. I read it every year on the anniversary and am glad I took the time because all memories fade.

Some things you might want to remember:

-Names of people sitting around you
-What the weather was like
-Anything you ate, drank or even any smells
-What you wore
-Anything out of the ordinary that went on (other than the obvious)
-Did you think of anybody who isn't with us anymore?
-Songs that were sung

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.