The little things about Sunday that you love!

The Hart/Clichy hug, it made me blub like a little kid seeing that
Aguero tearing up as he got to his feet after the goal
Zab on tunnel cam "Vamos City"

Being with my Dad on the day

Hart / Clichy.. the neutrals videos.. the little kid who got in front of the Sky cameras seconds after the full time whistle who looked like he'd just seen a ghost... Michael Owen in his replica kit ready to party.. I could list 100 things easily..

Not really a moment I love - but how important was it that Samir Nasri allowed the ball to run out of play just prior to the build up the Sergio's winner? At the time you could hear the moans and groans when the throw-in was awarded to QPR. That directly led to the passage of play that immediately followed. Had he not made that gaffe events would more than likely have ended so painfully different.

johnbmcr said:
any substance to the reports he's pocketed £1,000,000 for losing the game?

Could be, depends on his old contracts terms which we don't know. Van Gaal will get a nice wad of cash if Bayern win the CL final, but then again he's still "employed" till the end of his contract.

Not remembering anything after sergios goal. I don't know where i went or what i did.

For me, it was meeting Andy "The Catalyst" Morrison after the game! I told him what a fucking hero he was and that without him we wouldn't be where we are today. He tried to play it down but I made it 100% clear that he was a massive factor in the resurrection of MCFC!

For me it was seeing the face of young Thomas who sits in front of me. A few minutes earlier he was distraught, his bottom lip was going, next minute - well you all know the rest. Just an un-believable day. All in all, not too shabby from a team of mercenenaries with no bottle and no team spirit.

Two things for me, first kissing and hugging every female near me and not getting any earache from the wife, mind you a few blokes probably got kissed as well. Secondly on my knees thanking my dad (no longer here) looking up to heaven crying my eyes out.

that within seconds of Aguero's goal, half of us were thinking "there's still enough time for us to cock this up" so the sight of QPR showing no interest in crossing the halfway line was just brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.