The Liverpool Thread

LFC_2005 said:
To the person that said Johnson/Skrtel/Agger/Enrique woudn't get in Chelseas starting 11, are you joking?

Johnson or Bosingwa?

David Luiz who is SHITE or Agger who is one of the best CB in the league when he's fit.

Enrique who has probably been the best LB in the league this season could probably do the same job Cole does, so i don't agree with that.
I'd have cole and bosingwa every day fella

spurspinter1 said:
Matty said:
spurspinter1 said:
I think you'll find the majority picking Bosingwa here...Myself included.

And I woudn't say David Luiz is shite, just a tad rash, I'm sure he'll mature.

I'd hope to God my choice wasn't Johnson or Bosingwa to be honest! There's very little between them in my mind.

Luiz isn't shite, he's young and error prone at present, ultimately he'd likely be moved to midfield in my opinion. Agger is NOT one of the best centre halves in the Premiership when fit.

Enrique isn't as good as Cole, or Clichy, or Evra.

Sorry for taking it off topic and all about me but do you not have BAE in that list of quality LB's used as examples? Maybe it's bias but to me it's a fight between Cole Evra and BAE as top LB. I doubt many of you guys thought Clichy was one of the best LB's in the league before you got him, I may be wrong though

I thought Clichy was one of the best in the league in around 2008-2009, then thought he'd declined and didn't hold him in much high regard for the next two years. Since he's arrived he's exceeded my expectations a lot. As for BAE well he's comfortably top five. I wouldn't swap Clichy for him or Enrique personally, but equally we could have either of those two as our left-back option with Kolarov and I wouldn't feel the need to upgrade.

Matty said:
spurspinter1 said:
LFC_2005 said:
To the person that said Johnson/Skrtel/Agger/Enrique woudn't get in Chelseas starting 11, are you joking?

Johnson or Bosingwa?

David Luiz who is SHITE or Agger who is one of the best CB in the league when he's fit.

Enrique who has probably been the best LB in the league this season could probably do the same job Cole does, so i don't agree with that.

I'd hope to God my choice wasn't Johnson or Bosingwa to be honest! There's very little between them in my mind.

Luiz isn't shite, he's young and error prone at present, ultimately he'd likely be moved to midfield in my opinion. Agger is NOT one of the best centre halves in the Premiership when fit.

Enrique is better than Evra IMO. Loads of United fans have criticised Evra's defending, and its been evident this season.

Unknown_Genius said:
Matty said:
spurspinter1 said:

Enrique is better than Evra IMO. Loads of United fans have criticised Evra's defending, and its been evident this season.
True, Dzeko outpaced him atleast once in the derby.

From RAWK

The moment he starts putting those chances away with ease,he'll be the best player in the league.Ahead of the brilliant Silva and Aguero.FFS I really dont think anyone in the prem creates as much as he does.

BUT THE BEST ONE YET!

Only Enrique, Agger and Lucas perform their roles in a world class form consistently with Suarez

Deluded team and fans,living on history,used to have a soft spot for them back in the 70/80s when they won it all with a decent team

Matty said:
spurspinter1 said:
LFC_2005 said:

Johnson or Bosingwa?

Cole and Evra are 30 odd, Evra has been awful this season hence United looking into signing Jordi Alba. Clichy is fucking shit mate, he's great at attacking but awful at defending, Enrique is great at both and he's strong as fuck.

There is no way Clichy is better than Enrique. Thats actually laughable.

LFC_2005 said:
Matty said:
spurspinter1 said:

Cole and Evra are 30 odd, Evra has been awful this season hence United looking into signing Jordi Alba. Clichy is fucking shit mate, he's great at attacking but awful at defending, Enrique is great at both and he's strong as fuck.

There is no way Clichy is better than Enrique. Thats actually laughable. If he was that good he would be holding down that left back slot week in week out.

Week in - week out? Fucking lol. You do realise that we play in lots of competitions and choose the left back for tactical reasons depending on the opponent. It also allows them to rest. We do the same with our world class strikers, midfielders and right back.

SWP's back said:
LFC_2005 said:
Matty said:

There is no way Clichy is better than Enrique. Thats actually laughable. If he was that good he would be holding down that left back slot week in week out.

Week in - week out? Fucking lol. You do realise that we play in lots of competitions and choose the left back for tactical reasons depending on the opponent. It also allows them to rest. We do the same with our world class strikers, midfielders and right back.

Hence the reason i edited the post. But still there is no way Clichy is better than Enrique, of course were both just siding with the players we support. But Enrique offers the same as Clichy but with strength and defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.