The Liverpool Thread

LoveCity said:
Who is this?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.koptalk.co.uk/201111174134/Liverpool-FC-News/exclusive-transfer-target-signs-liverpool-agreement.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.koptalk.co.uk/201111174134/L ... ement.html</a>

Liverpool Football Club have beaten off competition from Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea to land their latest recruit.

It must be that MK Dons midfielder, Seyi Ojo, 14 years old.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mkdons.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10420~2519017,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mkdons.com/page/NewsDetail/0 ... 17,00.html</a>

the spurs and chelsea fans claiming that clichy is shite have no doubt watched him in london derbies where he has been left exposed by arsenal's defensive incapabilities. they've took a few good beatings from tottenham and chelsea over the last few years so no doubt clichy has been viewed as part of a crap defence. now he's in a quality line up we can see how good he really is. bobby manc knows class when he sees it.

dw7 said:
SCUM players + SCUM supporters = SCUM club

Just curious, why do you hate liverpool so much?

As someone who lives in liverpool and goes to every home game i actually don't hate man city and anything that stops those cunts who we both hate from winning things is a good thing for me.

hellothere said:
dw7 said:

As someone who lives in liverpool and goes to every home game i actually don't hate man city and anything that stops those cunts who we both hate from winning things is a good thing for me.

Hi bud,

Welcome to the site :)

I myself dont hate you lot. Some of you go nuts on rawk which is good comical value, then again we probably have a few that lose it on match day.

Can i ask what your view is on your summer signings, cheers.

hellothere said:
dw7 said:

Dont hate Liverpool tbh mate.. But do hate some of those twerps on RAWK.

citykev28 said:
the spurs and chelsea fans claiming that clichy is shite have no doubt watched him in london derbies where he has been left exposed by arsenal's defensive incapabilities. they've took a few good beatings from tottenham and chelsea over the last few years so no doubt clichy has been viewed as part of a crap defence. now he's in a quality line up we can see how good he really is. bobby manc knows class when he sees it.
add Arsenal fans aswell

TCIB said:
hellothere said:
dw7 said:

Hi bud,

Welcome to the site :)

I myself dont hate you lot. Some of you go nuts on rawk which is good comical value, then again we probably have a few that lose it on match day.

Can i ask what your view is on your summer signings, cheers.

We clearly over paid for Carroll, Downing and Henderson but i think in a few years the fee we paid might seem to be a decent deal for henderson who is only 21(The official fee was 16milion not 20 milion despite what you might of read in certain news papers).

I think getting enrique for around 6milion was a bargain, i rate him quite highly personally.

Charlie adam for 7 milion is not a bad price but we are still yet to see if he can really make it here and fit into our team, i think hes been abit lucky that gerrard has been out injured.

We also signed sebastian coates for 7milion which i believe is one for the future, hes 21 and is already a uruguay international, carragher is getting on so he can possible be his replacement.

and finally Bellemy and Doni on a free, i really like bellamy and on current form i would put him into the starting 11 over downing but i cant see kenny doing it.

I don't hate Liverpool (or any other club) how ridiculous to hate another set of players or fans because they happen to support or play for another team? I am always told humanity has moved on, but I doubt it.

But I will take the piss, engage in banter etc, but as to hating anyone, life is far too short for that, and if I am busy hating others I am not concentrating on the things that matter

It's hugs all round

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.