The Liverpool Thread

Re: Andy Carroll blowing his chance- Martin Samuel

35 mill for Demba Ba in Jan for the Dippers

matt_matt said:
Not sure if this is a WUM on RAWK (it's always hard to tell), but deary, deary me:

I have this term which I use to describe footballers that are weird, and have no character.

Balotelli For example, I don't think he's cool at all, and I call him a freshy - someone who's unoriginal, that goes out for alot of the teams, they are weird, and they don't have character like the Liverpool team does. Liverpool is an original team, for me, I don't know why. When I see man city etc.. they just look like all of the players are freshies, not original, just, boring characters, but good in football.

You know, like, man city.. came out of nowhere, there is no culture other than... a billionaire buying the team..

it's kind of annoying to say the least.

Yes, Liked them when they beat United, because United is like one of them, but I still like rooney. The man city team full of highflyers, but... they ought to know, Liverpool have this culture, which originates to the times where english football was it's best.. and original... now the premier league is obviously a shadow of it's former self...

The only team I respect is Liverpool and Tottenham, and maybe arsenal.

Liverpool is not like any team... people need to recognise this... :).. infact the whole world does... (Middle finger up to other teams)
LOL what a nutter, was he dropped as a baby

Re: Andy Carroll blowing his chance- Martin Samuel

Ticket For Schalke said:
I went into Subway today and asked for the biggest, greasiest and most expensive sub they had. They gave me Andy Carroll.

That's going on Facebook and/or Twitter. Your cheque is in the post, Sir.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=281982.200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 281982.200</a>

Van Persie better than Ronaldo.Oh.Dear.

I fucking hate the arrogant scummy cunts.

Selective memories about that 3-0.we were full strength and made that game the priority over the semi final after all.

I pray it's 3-0 minimum and aguero,silva and Micah score,after all all 3 were dead certs to go there.

Scummy cunts.

Suarez You Are A Disgrace

You sir are an embarrassment and a complete disgrace to the English game. Referring to him as a 'cheat' isn't even half of it, absolutely appauling.

I cringe watching you play, pathetic.

Happy with a point. hard game and stuck together well from midweek and unfortuntely had a lucky OG go against us.

Referee you had a mare all game, never ever ever ever a red card. Failed to notice Andy Carroll's 2 footed lunge from behind on Kompany! Quite clearly more of a red then Balotelli's.

Silva kicked to fuck all game, and absolutely nothing happens, but the referee couldn't wait to book our players.

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

Freestyler said:
You sir are an embarrassment and a complete disgrace to the English game. Referring to him as a 'cheat' isn't even half of it, absolutely appauling.

I cringe watching you play, pathetic.

Happy with a point. hard game and stuck together well from midweek and unfortuntely had a lucky OG go against us.

Referee you had a mare all game, never ever ever ever a red card. Failed to notice Andy Carroll's 2 footed lunge from behind on Kompany! Quite clearly more of a red then Balotelli's.

Silva kicked to fuck all game, and absolutely nothing happens, but the referee couldn't wait to book our players.
Suarez was doing my head in. I think the ref caught on after a while

Every time the ball was played in to his feet he went down like a sack of potatoes

Drogba cleaned his act up eventually, but this guy is something else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.