The Liverpool Thread

I really liked Dalgleish as a player and never had a problem with him when he started managing... but for some reason this season I have really started to detest the man!

dario2739 said:
I really liked Dalgleish as a player and never had a problem with him when he started managing... but for some reason this season I have really started to detest the man!

He really is annoying in the extreme.

stony said:
Marvin said:
Don't want to go to Anfield on back of Napoli game with them flying high after 3 points at Chelsea.

Draw is best result

It could be amusing watching them work themselves into a frenzy of optimism and then come crashing down again when we beat them.
Liverpool always up their game against the big clubs so they will be well up for it. On the other hand we have also gone up a gear and really turned the screws when we've played the bigger clubs(Spurs and the Rags)
I'm looking forward to it immensely and want revenge for the defeat at Anfield last season. If we stay injury free after Napoli I don't see any reason why we can't beat them.

We should be ok then seeing as we're not a big club and have no 'istreeeeeee'

Big win for liverpool that. Tf they'd have lost then their top four hopes would have been looking very grim, but this win keeps them in the hunt. Going to be very tight

Not sure if this is a WUM on RAWK (it's always hard to tell), but deary, deary me:

I have this term which I use to describe footballers that are weird, and have no character.

Balotelli For example, I don't think he's cool at all, and I call him a freshy - someone who's unoriginal, that goes out for alot of the teams, they are weird, and they don't have character like the Liverpool team does. Liverpool is an original team, for me, I don't know why. When I see man city etc.. they just look like all of the players are freshies, not original, just, boring characters, but good in football.

You know, like, man city.. came out of nowhere, there is no culture other than... a billionaire buying the team..

it's kind of annoying to say the least.

Yes, Liked them when they beat United, because United is like one of them, but I still like rooney. The man city team full of highflyers, but... they ought to know, Liverpool have this culture, which originates to the times where english football was it's best.. and original... now the premier league is obviously a shadow of it's former self...

The only team I respect is Liverpool and Tottenham, and maybe arsenal.

Liverpool is not like any team... people need to recognise this... :).. infact the whole world does... (Middle finger up to other teams)

He is quite clearly foreign and more likely than not, has never been to the stadium itself.

What he's written there is a pile of drivel to endear himself to RAWK and make him feel better about being plastic. There's so much bollocks in it that even if he is serious, I can't take him seriously because, quite clearly, he's a whomper.

matt_matt said:
Not sure if this is a WUM on RAWK (it's always hard to tell), but deary, deary me:

I have this term which I use to describe footballers that are weird, and have no character.

Balotelli For example, I don't think he's cool at all, and I call him a freshy - someone who's unoriginal, that goes out for alot of the teams, they are weird, and they don't have character like the Liverpool team does. Liverpool is an original team, for me, I don't know why. When I see man city etc.. they just look like all of the players are freshies, not original, just, boring characters, but good in football.

You know, like, man city.. came out of nowhere, there is no culture other than... a billionaire buying the team..

it's kind of annoying to say the least.

Yes, Liked them when they beat United, because United is like one of them, but I still like rooney. The man city team full of highflyers, but... they ought to know, Liverpool have this culture, which originates to the times where english football was it's best.. and original... now the premier league is obviously a shadow of it's former self...

The only team I respect is Liverpool and Tottenham, and maybe arsenal.

Liverpool is not like any team... people need to recognise this... :).. infact the whole world does... (Middle finger up to other teams)

The thing that wrote that is just a dunce of the highest order. If he didn't get dogs abuse off the Liverpool fans after posting that i would be very surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.