The Liverpool Thread

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

i'm ashamed to say my little one's swear box has doubled in total after that shower of scouse cheating,fucking bunch of cocksucking pisswits...and did i hear Tyler's voice actually sound disappointed when Vincent didn't get a red?

Good point v 12 men

Freestyler said:
You sir are an embarrassment and a complete disgrace to the English game. Referring to him as a 'cheat' isn't even half of it, absolutely appauling.

I cringe watching you play, pathetic.

Happy with a point. hard game and stuck together well from midweek and unfortuntely had a lucky OG go against us.

Referee you had a mare all game, never ever ever ever a red card. Failed to notice Andy Carroll's 2 footed lunge from behind on Kompany! Quite clearly more of a red then Balotelli's.

Silva kicked to fuck all game, and absolutely nothing happens, but the referee couldn't wait to book our players.

Great post. He's got demented ears too.

Shithouse.

On a side not Di Maria went down like he was shot, id kick his fucking face of along with Suarez.

I fucking hate diving, i really would nut the fuckers, id take a fine and a criminal record for that :)

Luis suarez is..

Without a shadwo of a doubt the dirtiest little cheat there is in our league. New what he was like but after today I really do detest the little twat.

Re: Luis suarez is..

This game did change my mind about him... loves to fall that little fucker...

Re: Luis suarez is..

Couldn't even like this horrible creature if he wore the blue of City. Only Di Maria compares to him for pure hideousness. He spends half of the match trying to get other players in trouble, he is absolute vermin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.