The Liverpool Thread

Re: Luis suarez is..

ello_jo said:
Fanny Fart said:
ello_jo said:
Without a shadwo of a doubt the dirtiest little cheat there is in our league. New what he was like but after today I really do detest the little twat.

That maybe the case, but he gave Kompany and Lescott hell. A lot more dangerous than Aguero who played a similar role

Gave kompany hell, mainly, by diving and tricking the ref into thinking he had been fouled. Knowing he was a diving twat he would make me think twice about putting in a decent tackle on him too.

So you're saying the Kompany booking wasn't a yellow? Kompany made a rod for his own back by getting booked so early.

Him and Di Maria are the 2 biggest diving twats around. Hate the pair of them with a passion and would never want them to play for us.

Fanny Fart said:
ello_jo said:
Without a shadwo of a doubt the dirtiest little cheat there is in our league. New what he was like but after today I really do detest the little twat.

That maybe the case, but he gave Kompany and Lescott hell. A lot more dangerous than Aguero who played a similar role
Agreed Aguero playing a similar role was very ineffective, no where near the same work rate.

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

TCIB said:
Shithouse.

On a side not Di Maria went down like he was shot, id kick his fucking face of along with Suarez.

I fucking hate diving, i really would nut the fuckers, id take a fine and a criminal record for that :)

I´d fookin pay big bucks to see that - honestly - could you throw Van Pussie in as an encore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.