The Liverpool Thread

Re: Suarez at it again

why do players for liverpool have commentators fawning over them? wilkins saying he feels suarez loves the physical element of our game when he is on the floor at every opportunity. i guarentee that if it were mario they'd be saying he needs to grow up.

citykev28 said:
why do players for liverpool have commentators fawning over them? wilkins saying he feels suarez loves the physical element of our game when he is on the floor at every opportunity. i guarentee that if it were mario they'd be saying he needs to grow up.

Loves the physical element so he can dive and cheat the moment he feels any sort of contact.
Absolutely detest the buck toothed little twat.

Tried it on again in the last minute of extra time and the tw@t got a free kick just outside the box ,which I'm delighted to say , he himelf fucked up.

1-0 fulham: thank God justice prevailed

Hate the little cheat

Is there no way that the FA can have a case against this tw@t for bringing the game into disrepute ?

Re: pepe reina cudnt lace joes boots

I think Joe saves/gains you points.. Reina costs you points...

It´s like an automatic , instinctive reaction, as though he had a diving chip implanted at the age of 3. How come Uruguay can´t produce Olympic springboard champions when there´s obviously one fookin good diving coach over there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.