looks familiar ?

luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

Ouch, number 3 (whoever that is) was lucky his leg wasn't snapped in half

TCIB said:
Crouchinho said:
I got banned for disagreeing that Lucas is the best CM in the premier league

lol seriously ?

Yep mate, no bollocks.

I've really began to dislike how they rave about their players over the years.

They used to say Gerrard was the best midfielder in the world, Alonso the best centre midfielder in the league, Mascherano best tackler in the world, now they're saying Lucas is the best CM in the league.

When an attacking midfielder has to change his game to a battling defensive midfielder you know it's because he wasn't all that great at what he done to begin with

Crouchinho said:
TCIB said:
Crouchinho said:
I got banned for disagreeing that Lucas is the best CM in the premier league

lol seriously ?

Yep mate, no bollocks.

They used to say Gerrard was the best midfielder in the world, Alonso the best centre midfielder in the league, Mascherano best tackler in the world, now they're saying Lucas is the best CM in the league.

When an attacking midfielder has to change his game to a battling defensive midfielder you know it's because he wasn't all that great at what he done to begin with

Can't disagree with that mate aye. I also feel they put to much praise on King Kenny. If Mancini made the buys he did and they produced what thay have so far... Man would we get some serious stick for it.

If you lads keep your shit together you could take second, That comes from a 70yo rag (my dad). Then you fellas would be as close to the "proper way" as it gets that i admit. Get O'Neil when Harry goes and you are looking rosey for a long long time near the top (behind us ofc :p )

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

Agree it's a disgusting challenge.

100% deliberate as well. Reminds me of Danny Guthrie's challenge when he deliberately broke a players leg in frustration.

With that .gif you can see Suarez first acts as if he's the victim by feigning injury then acting as if he caught the bloke by accident

TCIB said:
Crouchinho said:
TCIB said:
lol seriously ?

Yep mate, no bollocks.

Can't disagree with that mate aye. I also feel they put to much praise on King Kenny. If Mancini made the buys he did and they produced what thay have so far... Man would we get some serious stick for it.

If you lads keep your shit together you could take second, That comes from a 70yo rag (my dad). Then you fellas would be as close to the "proper way" as it gets that i admit. Get O'Neil when Harry goes and you are looking rosey for a long long time near the top (behind us ofc :p )

I wonder how much of an influence King Kenny has on transfers? It reminds me of the Jol/Commoli situation, it will end in tears and they'll be a lot of pissed off fans!

lol, I hope we do get second, but I am not so sure. I'm so used to so many false dawns and stuff (seems that's happened to both of our clubs in the past!) . Arsenal, Chelsea and Pool will strengthen more in the window, so will United most probably

I'm happy with how it's going at the moment. Considering both of our clubs have had to watch our bitter rivals win everything in sight and rub it in, it's nice to see the tides slowly turning

I'm not too keen on O'Neill, although he's done decent whereever he's gone. He just strikes me as someone that will do a runner if things don't go well. Whoever does come in it will either take us to the next level or fuck us up for another 3-5 years. The Bale's/Modric's/Kings/VDV's wont be around for that long

Some Groningen lads were going to give him a kicking but dutch police caught wind of it and had like 300 coppers on duty for a match at the Amstel Arena.

Dutch fans hate him with a passion, From ALL teams.

On a side note Dutch media reporting is such a breath of fresh air compaired to our muppets.
No bias or skewed logic, Just good reporting of the facts of a match. I do miss that.

TCIB said:
Some Groningen lads were going to give him a kicking but dutch police caught wind of it and had like 300 coppers on duty for a match at the Amstel Arena.

Dutch fans hate him with a passion, From ALL teams.

On a side note Dutch media reporting is such a breath of fresh air compaired to our muppets.
No bias or skewed logic, Just good reporting of the facts of a match. I do miss that.

I just thought his reputation came from that world cup handball, little did I know.

My good friend is an Ajax season ticket holder too, he always mentioned he was brilliant. Never did mention the filthy challenges and theatrics, I guess when it's your own player you have rose tinted glasses, just like Liverpool fans have with him. The sun shines out of his arse and he's the victim!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.