The Liverpool Thread

Re: pepe reina cudnt lace joes boots

the old abbey said:
bwawawaaaaa how good is our joe to this empty ed,,

Liverpool are still going to win the league though - the are a boss team everybody knows it ;-)

Thought Suarez true to form was a cheating twat and the red card was not a red card although Balotteli's was

obnoxious cheating twats hope they qualify for the Europa

It sucks to be a keeper butyou make mistakes like that and they get remembered. He has made a couple this season alone. Dare i say they are getting more frequent ?

Joe is as solid as it gets really, yep he pushes out instead of the side a bit but he seemed to address that.

Long live Prince Joe

Re: Suarez at it again

I've said before that it's easily sorted out. Let a group of honest ex-pros study the footage and hand out a 3 game ban for blatant persistant diving.

the old abbey said:
bollocks did ya see his mistake?????too anyone on ere joe harts the greatests keeper of this generation,hes swift hes corrigian hes dowd hes bert hess that good.

Excuse me, young man, but you forgot, BERT!!

TOILETS some of you on ere dont ya ares from ya ellbow,this kiddie is the greatest keeper since sliced bread..hes bert hes hes frank hes joe ,MOSS SIDE MOSS SIDE MOSS SIDE

Re: Suarez at it again

My Liverpool fan mate reckons he was fouled 15 times tonight.

Can anyone give me the lowdown on Liverpool and how much they spent in the 70's and 80's? It's just a bit before my time but I know they were owned by the Moores family (as well as Everton) and I'm sure they spent quite heavily (relatively) and bought the best players. Unless we're to believe all those Scots and foreigners came through their ranks?

Re: RAWK

"worst referee in the league. fucking joke.

we hit the post twice. have a goal ruled out for offside when he is on. have a guy sent off for winning the ball. have suarez get nothing all night but when their player headbutts bellemy its perfectly fine.

go fuck yourself ref, you should be put in the fucking blue square you smug c*nt. fulhamn are a fucking awful football club, full of nobodies. go get relegated.

fucking shit night."

One of many funny ones.

After 14 games last season they were 9 points off top under Woy. Now they are 15 and out of the title race, if they were ever in it! Although my mate reckons United would be top of the league if they had Suarez ;)

always had my doubts about suarez as a football player, solely from watching him play in the world cup. Not convinced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.