The Liverpool Thread

Re: pepe reina cudnt lace joes boots

Have schools broke up for Christmas already?

Re: Suarez at it again

465232439.jpg

Re: RAWK

jay_mcfc said:
After 14 games last season they were 9 points off top under Woy. Now they are 15 and out of the title race, if they were ever in it! Although my mate reckons United would be top of the league if they had Suarez ;)
The words ''auntie'', ''balls'' and ''uncle' spring to mind!

Re: RAWK

I take it King Kenny is about to become a prince.
By Christmas he'll be in the tower awaiting execution

RAWK

Out of the two managers tonight jol is without doubt more capable, always rated him tactically astute and hard to beat, very underrated manager

Re: pepe reina cudnt lace joes boots

Reina is a top keeper and has been for sometime, currently top 3 in the league with Joe and Krul i'd say.

Think this lad is on a wind-up.

Suarez at it again

jay_mcfc said:
My Liverpool fan mate reckons he was fouled 15 times tonight.

Can anyone give me the lowdown on Liverpool and how much they spent in the 70's and 80's? It's just a bit before my time but I know they were owned by the Moores family (as well as Everton) and I'm sure they spent quite heavily (relatively) and bought the best players. Unless we're to believe all those Scots and foreigners came through their ranks?
jay Liverpool had an habit of buying all the best young talent or any player they thought would be a threat and just hibernating them in the reserves, never to be seen again, in the days of no transfer window it made it to easy to manipulate this being the richest club in Britain that the officials were frightened to death of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.