The Liverpool Thread

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

dumbasss.jpg

Diving buck toothed, biting, viscious, nasty aggresive moaning sulky diving ****.

Oh i forgot racist

Richard said:
Never thought I would say this about anyone, but I actually despise Suarez more than I did Ronaldo - even when he was at United.

This.

I hated him like any other united player, but now he's surpassed them all.

was at it again tonight all game, and from the above it looks like he's in a bit of trouble.

absolute CHEAT.

Re: pepe reina cudnt lace joes boots

Blue Coop said:
Reina is a top keeper and has been for sometime, currently top 3 in the league with Joe and Krul i'd say.

Think this lad is on a wind-up.
Judging by the spelling and punctuation in the thread title, I'm guessing the OP is a young schoolgoer. Perhaps up past his (her?) bedtime.

Spearing's Tackle (Screenshot)

scaled.php

Found this 1 pixel picture on the internets. This is a leg breaker 9/10 times.

Re: Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

Freestyler said:
Richard said:
Never thought I would say this about anyone, but I actually despise Suarez more than I did Ronaldo - even when he was at United.

This.

was at it again tonight all game, and from the above it looks like he's in a bit of trouble.

absolute CHEAT.

When do we get a decision on the racism charge? Terrys as well?

Re: RAWK

Another laughable quote from the deluded ones on RAWK,

In the Uruguay team, Suarez shares the front line with Forlan and Cavani, striker with good conversion ratio. The pressure seems to be off. At Liverpool, he has had to deal with Ngog and now Carroll, two misfiring strikers.We should probably bid for David Villa, although I personally think he is over the hill.

Pic is legit

He is the worsk kind of player though, throwing his arms around like a spoiled brat just because it didnt go his way.

Eridivisie take him back please.

johnmc said:
Freestyler said:
Richard said:

This.

absolute CHEAT.

When do we get a decision on the racism charge? Terrys as well?

forgot about that!

well soon i hope, get him banned and then he can't play against us!

not that i'm bothered about him, it's just the fact he'll do a game changing moment and get a decision somehow and the ref will fall for it.

TCIB said:
Pic is shoped so dont use it as gospel, just shows he is a cnut.

He is the worsk kind of player though, throwing his arms around like a spoiled brat just because it didnt go his way.

Eridivisie take him back please.

Surely the sun wouldn't go with a photoshopped pic on the back page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.