The Liverpool Thread

Re: Re: Spearing's Tackle (Screenshot)

ban-mcfc said:
supa-dapa-dan said:
ban-mcfc said:
very harsh red for me.

it wasn't that heavy, the contact after the ball is played isn't as though he's going through him.

attwell continuing to show why he's not cut out for refereeing.
Attwell was'nt the ref.

bed time for me then lol!!

You should taken up the chance to pass it off as a Clarkie

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

Kenny gives the excuse that Suarez faced abuse from Fulham fans.

Nasri faced worse abuse from Arsenal fans and never flipped the bird.

Re: It's not fair

lewisMCFC said:
Its true though isnt it? Never a red card.
Don't agree, no reason for him to fall into a two footed challenge studs up with the ball already won. Good sending off.

blink922 said:
lewisMCFC said:
Its true though isnt it? Never a red card.
Don't agree, no reason for him to fall into a two footed challenge studs up with the ball already won. Good sending off.

<a class="postlink" href="http://watchhighlightsonline.blogspot.com/2011/12/video-spearing-red-card-vs-fulham.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://watchhighlightsonline.blogspot.c ... ulham.html</a>

Was one footed, but the other leg followed through. He clearly won the ball 100%, just unfortunate the player was their. Like the commentator said, its a contact sport.

Re: Spearing's Tackle (Screenshot)

Thats a red card all day long. Yes he played the ball and probably didn't intend to go through the player, but he is entirely off the floor, out of control and that is reckless.

He dived in with both feet of the ground and studs up. Clear red as far as I am concerned. That could have had a nasty ending. I like the 'if the other player wouldn't have been there' excuse. No shit Kenny, you are truly an oracle of the modern times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.