The Liverpool Thread

Re: Dalglish is unbelievable

I happen to agree with him, further I should be playing centre forward for my beloved club as well as being Chairman. I should also drive a Maserati and be going out with a 23 yr old Sweedish model oh and of course King of England.

I watched the interview and the worrying thing is that he is actually serious!

And for the the TV and radio giving it King Kenny this and King Kenny that, pass me the fucking sick bowl.

If he really does believe the shit he comes out with then he is in for a fucking big shock at the end of the season when they finish 6/7th

If I was Daglish, i would be more worried that Bolton and Blackburn has scored more goals than his team

the trouble is that the scousers lap up this shit as it feeds their own delusion. if he's saying they should have beaten sunderland, norwich & swansea at home he's probably right. the problem is they didn't which makes him & his team underperformers who aren't going to make the top 4 & maybe not even the top 6.

King Kenny and his Anfield revolution coming to a football stadium near you soon.Can you not hear the rest of the football world quaking in their boots?

The deluded fool,what next?Charlie Adam for the "Balon'd Or"

Deluded fool.

Dalglish has blamed referees,linesman, etc this season , but the simple fact is they are a top 6 side, if their lucky. Just hope we take the league cup semi - seriuosly , because Dalglish will have a full team out, trying to win their 1st trophy for 6 years.
I would rather knock the dippers out , than win the europa cup , domestic treble please roberto , and we will conquer europe next year.

Bet the two old men on MoTD agree with him and fiddle the footage to prove it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.